Event Coverage: Super Auto Show

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
Despite the unfavorable weather, nearly 3000 people attended the Super Auto Show at Circuit ICAR last Saturday. Since all participants were pre-registered and on-site by 9am, the event still delivered hundreds of beautiful cars for spectators and enthusiasts to enjoy.

I have to say they did a really good job on this event. Looking forward to next year. Full Gallery:
http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2015/09/photos-super-auto-show/

superautoshow002.jpg

superautoshow009.jpg

superautoshow017.jpg

superautoshow018.jpg

superautoshow019.jpg

superautoshow021.jpg

superautoshow026.jpg

superautoshow038.jpg

superautoshow056.jpg

superautoshow076.jpg

superautoshow100.jpg

superautoshow112.jpg

superautoshow114.jpg

superautoshow119.jpg

superautoshow130.jpg

superautoshow136.jpg

superautoshow160.jpg

superautoshow161.jpg

superautoshow166.jpg

superautoshow168.jpg

superautoshow178.jpg

There was a whole tent for some Alfa Romeos. As well as a tent for some spectacular hot rods.

Was a fantastic show. It's too bad it rained.
Conrgatulations to the 5 vehicles we awarded trophies to!

0915-

Wow cant believe there was a Monteverdi at the show, as this is the only Swiss manufacturer in history! Crazy turnout despite the rain!

The Monteverdi is very special. Before this car show I had no idea of its existence. There was also another car I never heard of before: Puma GTC

I LOVED the show.. It sucked that it was crappy outside but I was still amazed with the verity of cars.. It was awesome to see all the different cars from classes, hot rods to tuners. It was also really cool seeing some of the old school guys taking appreciation for the bagged runners cars.

J'ai apprécié la journée, malgré la pluie. J'étais content de la variété de voitures françaises présentes, mais aussi des voitures beaucoup plus rares comme la Monteverdi, la Ferrari 275 GTB Alloy Berlinetta...
*tu*

Back