Today's Euro Orphan

Une c350 w203 6 speed c'est rare en sale. Probablement la derniere c series avec un feel mercedes pas plastique.

Une c350 w203 6 speed c'est rare en sale. Probablement la derniere c series avec un feel mercedes pas plastique.

Ah c’est sa que j’avais pas catcher lol, toute celles que je vois cest des c230

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

https://www.lespac.com/quebec/vehic...OVM0ODM0ODk3MVM0NzgyMTUwOCZkPTA&requester=SCH

J'en est jamais essayer mais ca doit être assez malade. V8 4.2 dans panne. M6, nogaro blue, recaro seats, quattro. Sur papier c'est le char parfait! Dommage que je soit pas assez mécano pour faire rouler ca.
Yep then it becomes this
c3498ac54a7d91a49bc15100c22c1716.jpg

Just looking at this picture I felt my Mastercard trying to get out of my wallet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE, do not want.

Aaah the infamous 4.2 timing chain.

Whats the estimate on that?

I always found it crazy how people found it more worth while to sell the car than change the chain... its not covered under those extended warranties?

Aaah the infamous 4.2 timing chain.

Whats the estimate on that?

I always found it crazy how people found it more worth while to sell the car than change the chain... its not covered under those extended warranties?
Its the tensionners that are bad usually

Sent from my LG-H915 using Tapatalk

Because oil goes low? It's like that on my favourite motor. If you don't check the oil, it fucks the guides.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
They are made from brittle plastic from the start. Factor in heat, use/abuse, overly complex timing system and you end up with that problem.

This car had no usual timing codes but rather a misfire that didn't go away and a rattling sound. We diagnosed (or my colleague made the call after having just done the job on his car) to be timing related.

Back