Today's Euro Orphan

Ces une s4 régulière, ça vaut pas grand chose.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Ahh! Je pensais que c'était un rs4!

Ils m'ont toujours interressé ces voitures la malgré les problèmes de timing chain

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

People are nuts here with asking prices.. Those are a dime a dozen in Europe along with E36 Touring. That's a 1000euro car at best. But sorry it's IM PORT ED, so 10k more
So true... lol @ moteur special... it would cost less to import one from DE

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

1995 W124 TDI... *insert drool*

This is seriously an amazing car, best and last prodo of the w124, the OM603 is a godly motor that loves boost whilst still giving you 7L/100km. 3400$ is a GIVEN.

Lot's of people sell greasel kits for these, add micro squirt to the tranny and you're god on the roads. Almost everything is still available even at the dealer.

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

$_27.JPG

florida car driven back to ont with no rust,drives as well and even better than when it was bought 6 years ago..never seen snow no rust many replacement parts for more info e mail only please ,new air compressor, front struts,.wiring harness no dents original,factory paint.last year for 124 series sedan.car registers miles,all border papers avail for easy transfer of title..

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...er/1263538190?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

For you @marek
https://youtu.be/3GA4vP7PKWg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Bro, je me suis dis que I would not watch this video... In 86-87 these banging wagoons were going for 130-140k... I shall build my own when the time is right. 1994 British racing Green wagon, cigar interior with an m113k or m120, 7gtronic with lockup and a vacuum locking diff. I don't have the heart to watch these vids anymore, I was born too late, skipped the bandwagon and now I'm full of regrets.

Thank you for the kind thought however.

I love putting on my MB cape on MR.

Sent with a Russian Apple using Crapatalk

Js suis alle aujourd'hui live a l'encan special vintage et collection a quebec organise par adesa. C'est ouvert au public, les plus belles passent demain et ca continue aussi dimanche..
Il y a une volvo p1800, des mercedes vintage etc. Beaucoup se son vendues et plusieurs ont pas de reserve.
Allez voir sur le site de adesa si ca vous interesse de voir le listing avec les photos!
Testarossa, diablo, 911 rowelt demain.... et ma z06 ��

Back