Today's Euro Orphan

v12 are fun to poke at
$_59.JPG

with a stick
$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...ca/1391979507?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

ces bm la mont toujours fait tripper.

Elles sont de toute beauté! Il y a quelques années j'ai failli mordre une série 7 manuelle!

Mécaniquement les 8 sont cheap, c'est tout ce qui est body/phare qui coûte la peau du cul.

Un ecu pour chaque banque de cylindre... Tres beau char mais jamais j'achèterai... C'est un money pit...

Les amateurs d'euros.

C'est le temps de baver.

Je suis bouche bee.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I think I'm too old to buy other people's headaches, I don't have time or Patience to deal with such things. Also no garage at home

190E rusted out pretty bad(look at the hole in the fender) and that rattle can grille sends up a redflag with the rusted rotors/flat tires and busted rear suspension. If someone wants to buy and pay me to fix it... That's another story

3500$ gets me a nice vacation!

When I had my 190e i bought an aftermarket fender from atpac i think... 90$ the fit was good.

Then for the front grill... I got them at kenny since someone backed up in my car twice...

I does look like a fixer upper. These will go up in value if they are not modified.

When I had my 190e i bought an aftermarket fender from atpac i think... 90$ the fit was good.

Then for the front grill... I got them at kenny since someone backed up in my car twice...

I does look like a fixer upper. These will go up in value if they are not modified.
Of I had a hoovies garage type, I'd certainly have a dogleg manual 2.3-16 190e

If it was an E30 M3 in similar condition it would be worth 20k. Goes to show you how worthless the 2.3s are

If it was an E30 M3 in similar condition it would be worth 20k. Goes to show you how worthless the 2.3s are
Just because there is a cult for the e30 doesn't mean the 190e 16v is not significant in automobile history.

Just because there is a cult for the e30 doesn't mean the 190e 16v is not significant in automobile history.

I'm unsure about the significant part. A part yea but you can also say that about many cars

The 190e Cosi is only "remembered" now because it's cheap vs an M3 and people posting about how Senna drove one.. it always played 2nd fiddle to the E30 M3 and sometimes 3rd fiddle to the Sierra RS. You don't see people lining up to buy

Even before E30 M3s got really popular they were still priced more than the 16v and more sought after. Its the real legend and piece of history. It was was benchmark then and still is.

Anyways knock yourselves out buying it. Nothing more expensive than a cheap Mercedes. Especially a Mercedes with specific parts. My Facebook Messenger and MR inbox is filled with links to cars like this asking "is this a good deal, how much to run , what's wrong, I don't have much money to spend"

Last edited:
Its a regular 8v so no dogleg but still a lot of fun... Even if its rusty.

I mean for that price i would buy one anytime as a daily for the winter

Last edited:
Back