Today's Euro Orphan

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-voiture-coll...90/1097702451?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true
924 Turbo for under 4K$
$_27.JPG

Holy "old money" shit!!! Those are almost as rare as the odd v16's... Despite the mileage 5k... From a seller who clearly does not know what he has on hand... Good find!!! We should do a group buy, flip it on bAt, go crazy at julep on juice and pogos!!!

My friend bought a mint Cali car like that with all options for 2000$ and it had 100 000 miles on it. Ultra clean. That is uber overpriced especially considering the shit Boston Green color, the complexity of service on that car and the fact that it is barely any more powerful than an M62. I'd take an M62'd e32/e38 any day over this. 5k... lol

My friend bought a mint Cali car like that with all options for 2000$ and it had 100 000 miles on it. Ultra clean. That is uber overpriced especially considering the shit Boston Green color, the complexity of service on that car and the fact that it is barely any more powerful than an M62. I'd take an M62'd e32/e38 any day over this. 5k... lol
That aspect is quite debatable, they hold value because of the small numbers in which they were produced. Forget about the power and think of how smooth that piano of an engine runs... Today, value might not be high but, same as the 5x 7x an 3x few years past these suckers will be worth their weight in gold.

Have you seen the exchange rate lately?

The person looking for a v12 E32 likely also knows how to fix it

People also tend to forget what was the real deal behind the v12...

i'm a MB & Volvo fanboi and I f'n know it lol

Cali car that was purchased here for 2000CAD.

Different strokes for different folks. I don't think that car is worth all the hype. Maybe only for the sound. Also it's not like the M62 isn't smooth or sounds horrible :D

I'd just import a manual wagon from Germany or such.. Not a fan of buying other peoples projects. I have a good source for a CLEAN E34 535i manual gear box, original owner.. Why haven't I bought it?

The Gelandewagen is cool but those things rust so bad it's not even funny and parts aren't cheap.. Super cool though, I love em

I'd just import a manual wagon from Germany or such.. Not a fan of buying other peoples projects. I have a good source for a CLEAN E34 535i manual gear box, original owner.. Why haven't I bought it?

The Gelandewagen is cool but those things rust so bad it's not even funny and parts aren't cheap.. Super cool though, I love em

I have a source that imports many of them from Hungary, he somewhere has a 5xx wagon... Turbo Diesel, stick on staggered oem Hartge rimpz!

The G is dope... at Service Volvo Blainville, Fadi has a conertible 1993 two door TDI... emerald green. My heart melted when I saw it, and I almost shat my pants when he showed me his convertible blood red Defender... fully restored.

Back