Today's Euro Orphan

-No more that 1111km away from Montreal -> Check
-Must be road worthy, so no restoration projects, less than 1000$ to put in the car so that it drives -> Check
-Must be European -> Check
-Car needs to be of superior value than it is being sold for -> Check

???
Bon bon, j'avoue, i shot myself in the leg on that Juan.

Parlant Saab je dois admettre que j'ai toujours eu une érection du côté des 900t spg.

Je me savais pas qu'il y avait une forte demande pour les 9000, j'ai accès à une bonne batch de ce modèle par une connaissance.

Urs4 urs6 j'en rêve, franchement... Les quelques shot ou j'ai failli en acheter une j'ai été devancé. La noire mat qui était passée sur kijiji... La rouge à prevost...

Damn j'en veut une, seule chose que je ferais c'est de mettre une 6spd dedans.

TheOutsider life is beautiful when you stick to real cars. Nothing these days has any character or attire to it. Yes, cars are powerful, have blue tooth dildos in the glove box and lots of little bullshit that people go apeshit for... But true design, true character, when you look at a car and it seems to be moving even though it's parked in a corner... A car that you lock, walk away and look back twice... Now that's a gem.

8000$ 70 000km w124 300E...

$_27.JPG

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/...nz/1103645709?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Bon bon, j'avoue, i shot myself in the leg on that Juan.

Parlant Saab je dois admettre que j'ai toujours eu une érection du côté des 900t spg.

Je me savais pas qu'il y avait une forte demande pour les 9000, j'ai accès à une bonne batch de ce modèle par une connaissance.

Urs4 urs6 j'en rêve, franchement... Les quelques shot ou j'ai failli en acheter une j'ai été devancé. La noire mat qui était passée sur kijiji... La rouge à prevost...

Damn j'en veut une, seule chose que je ferais c'est de mettre une 6spd dedans.

TheOutsider life is beautiful when you stick to real cars. Nothing these days has any character or attire to it. Yes, cars are powerful, have blue tooth dildos in the glove box and lots of little bullshit that people go apeshit for... But true design, true character, when you look at a car and it seems to be moving even though it's parked in a corner... A car that you lock, walk away and look back twice... Now that's a gem.

Go for UrS4/UrS6. I had a lot of cars in my life and all i can say is, it's one of the best cars I ever had. Even stock it's fun to drive, seats are the best seats I ever had. They really support really well. I get a lot of comments from people asking me if they are aftermarket. No, they are OEM. Listening to Enya on OEM bose system with the wife going 1XXkm/hr is like floating on a fickin' cloud! When alone, Rammstein blasting off course!

Don't need the 6 speed. 5 is enought. If you ever need help regarding what to look for or what you found on one that needs repairs, pm me. Heck, I would even come and see them with you! ;)

Having $$$, I would scoop them up, refesh them and sell them. *tu* The build on these UrS cars are simply astonishing! Oh and the engine can take 450hp BEFORE opening it up! ;)

Damn, love the XJR, always wanted one of these but they scare the crap out of me!

A friend had one but it was a blown inline 6... Surprisingly things were quite simple to work on, only thing that failed was the god damn fuel pump/sending unit which was dealer only 2600-2800$.

We had put a smaller pulley on the blower and god damn... VIP and fast as fuark, as if there was no limit in the power band which was... all over the place.

Problem with these cars is that no one knows how to work on them, even the dealership. They are such refined cars, to die for, the finishing touches, the wood, the silver, the golden (actual gold) Jaguars glass in-crested emblems...

And for the 390-400hp they have, keep in mind they don't weight 2200kg like people think... it's about 1700-1750kg.

I would definitely hit one, but find a way to run a standalone on it, because the motor albeit being impressive, seems like it's not even nearing it's optimal performance. The tranny on those things is bigger than most honda motors :p

EDIT: just saw that both fuel pumps were replaced!!! DO IT!

Stop it. God damn you STOP IT.

I know someone close by that can work on those cars...

Also that 1000$ SAAB 9-3.. I should give the owner a call.

:p 3500$ for both is cheap considering you could make a drag car and a streetable S2 clone! ;)

[video]https://youtu.be/YQmKRVEriKs[/url]

[video]https://youtu.be/8ni-vnLNKkg?t=1m8s[/url]

[video]https://youtu.be/MFCzJ1qvMa8[/url]

We need to ban you for a few weeks, I can't have this shit taunting and haunting me day and night.

Back