This will be a huge hit for VW (new Tiguan)

Tu peux pas vraiment comparer les 2 à cause de leurs dimensions...car prochainement, le Q5 va aussi grossir pour conserver la pertinence du Q3.

Le Q3 est vraiment le comparable du Tiguan à cause de son groupe propulseur. Les 2 partagent sensiblement les MÊMES composants...Le Q3 est vraiment un "souped-up" Tiguan...le Q5 reste dans un groupe à part grâce au fait qu'il peut être équipé d'un V6.

Donc, c'est pas juste pour "le badge" que j'ai opté pour un Q5 by the way.....hahahaha

Lol et c'est certain que c'est pas juste pour le badge voyons, un. Q5 c'est pas dans la même game que le tiguan actuel qui a genre 10 ans.

Superbe , aussi bien reussi que le nouveau touareg. Si il y a plus de place dans la valise sa peu etre un choix lors du changement de mon auto!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vraiment sharp le R-Line euro... Je trouvais la version actuelle un brin trop féminine, surtout avant le dernier facelift)

Je lisais plus tôt que la version nord américaine va avoir un wheelbase allongé. J'espère qu'ils n'ont pas l'intention de se faire une version cheap du tiguan (ie Passat NA vs euro)

Why would this be a hit?

Looks like many others, no?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Nah I think the tiguan was a good small suv and sold well , this looks better than most japanese suv in my opinion I think people will be looking at it and will fall for the audi look.

pendant se temps honda .....
AR-150919956.jpg&MaxW=700&cci_ts=20150911185153

:uke:

ya but a small SUV at 43K before tax and delivery.... oufff

speaking of the R-line of course

dont get me wrong its beautiful and I'll look at it in two years when I'm changing cars as well... but when you start hitting 40k for a small SUV... not quite sure

So this is suppose to compete in the CSUV segment against the HRV/CX3/Crosstrek etc? Sounds like it's going to be a fair bit more expensive than it's competition.

en ce moment un tiguan 4motion de base c'est quoi 28000 ? pourquoi un tiguan nouveau modele serait 10 000 de plus ? Et pour ceux qui trouve que le tigan est pas si beau que ca
maxresdefault.jpg

So this is suppose to compete in the CSUV segment against the HRV/CX3/Crosstrek etc? Sounds like it's going to be a fair bit more expensive than it's competition.

No this should compete with cx-5, forester, tucson, rav4 crv rogue, etc

No this should compete with cx-5, forester, tucson, rav4 crv rogue, etc

+1 le nouveau tiguan va être plus gros, il n'est pas du tout dans la catégorie du cx3 il va même paraître plus massif qu'un cx5 il va être plus homme si ont peut dire ainsi lol.

This new Tiguan is bigger, wider and lower yet by the time it hits N.A. it will be even bigger. Need to fit the fat ass North Americans and all that junk...

While the design is still definitively a VW, the latest Tiguan looks more aggressive and expands to 2.4-inches longer, 1.2-inches wider, 1.3-inches lower. There's also three more inches of wheelbase than the outgoing generation. At the front, the grille stretches all the way across and connects with the headlights to visually widen the look even more. In profile and at the rear, things are now a bit more angular, but the changes give the model a more chiseled style.

In Fall 2016, VW will debut an even longer wheelbase body for the Tiguan. According to the company, this version will be aimed directly at customers in the US and China that prefer larger vehicles.

Last edited:
Back