Jailed terrorist trying to convert inmate to Islam gets beat down (video)

Wallex

On dirait que ca me fait rien :gtfo:

La pognée de main à la fin est trop parfaite :laugh:

sweet baby jesus :O
les airbag ont sortie au premier impact, sa dois pas trop ammortie au 2e... il doit être proche de mort le gars en mazda.

Didnt even notice the airbags! I read the description, driver got a concussion plus a couple other broken bones. No shock considering the force of the 2nd impact.

Ca sonne vraiment comme un autre vidéo de propagande anti-musulmans...

Pas que je les aime particulièrement, mais quand je vois un vidéo pas de son d'un musulman qui se fait tabasser dans une prison, et qu'on y met le titre "Jailed terrorist trying to convert inmate to Islam gets beat down" je trouve ca un peu ridicule.

Ca se peut que ce soit vraiment l'histoire, mais disons que ca me surprendrait pas que ce soit juste pour rentrer dans le bandwagon anti-mulsulman qu'il y a partout ces temps ci...

hopefully this starts a new trend

they are willing to convert you by force in their country
lets integrate them by force, it's the only way for this primitive tribe to understand that we the people will not tolerate their religion bullshit in public, at any time.

Hey judges and politicians: man the fuck up and enforce laws that force integration without subsidies before 10 years of residency or gtfo

Back