MSI X99S / IBM model M / Sennheiser HD598 / ATH-M50 / 2x23" LED

SimSin

Sorry for pics, they were taken with a phone.
All prices are subject to shipping fee based on size of item and destination.
EMT payment.
Questions welcome by PM

MSI X99S Motherboard
Condition: Brand new just received an RMA swap straight from MSI comes with all accessories.
Price: SOLD$
crLMUBnm.jpg

Gateway FHX2303LAbd Black 23" LED Monitors (quantity:2)
Condition: Used on secondary system for about 1 yr
Price: Firm 90$ priced for a quick sale - if you buy both price is 160$
hxPDJepl.jpg

Vintage IBM keyboard
Condition: Mint condition - almost could be considered new, for something this old its quite surprising tbh ( comes with the required PS2 adapter)
Price:180$FIRM New price this keyboard is in really great shape, probably wont find a better one unless its new.
1XWPAezl.jpg

Sennheiser HD598 (Beige)
Condition: Great condition - lighlty used.
Price: SOLD$ These headphones have a 4.7 out of 5 star rating on amazon.ca. (OPEN BACK - very well balanced sound stage)
42Ft3cAm.jpg

ATH-M50
Condition: Good Condition - lighlty used
Price: SOLD$ These headphones also have a 4.7 out of 5 star rating on amazon.ca (CLOSED BACK - Good headphones that are more bass Heavy)
0ZG9M6wm.jpg

Last edited:
wtf those keyboards are $180. i got like a dozen at my parents house...

Those are old mechanical keyboard and it's really hard to switch from a mechanical to a new kind. It has that mechanical feel when you type on a key. Once you have one you can't go back

Actually, I'm using the glasses now. And I may have more hard drives soon - replacing the last of the 2TB and some 3TB ones with 4TB, 5TB and eventually 6-8TB drives in my server.

Actually, I'm using the glasses now. And I may have more hard drives soon - replacing the last of the 2TB and some 3TB ones with 4TB, 5TB and eventually 6-8TB drives in my server.

Me like what i read :) i will need some more soon .

Back