Sicario

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
Quelqu'un sais ce qu'il ce passe avec ce film? Il joue dans une seule salle au Québec en langue originale anglaise.

C'est pourtant un gros film américain super bien côté. C'est boudé parcd que c'est réalisé par un Québécois?

Because this

SORTIE LIMITÉE
25 septembre 2015

SORTIE ÉTENDUE
2 octobre 2015

C'est plutot on as la chance de le voir avant tlm

ok so I caught this film tonight and jesus f*cking christ.. the scene at the mexico/us border was so intense my eyes stopped blinking for like 2 minutes...

This movie is dark and I don't know how farfetched it is but goddamn... def worth watching.

Directed by our own Denis Villeneuve on top of that. Josh Brolin is scary good in his role and so is Benicio Del Toro... Emily Blunt feels like an out of place character.

jlai downloader hier justement, commencé a l'écouté, vraiment bon a date, oublie le cinema, torrent le, yé en bluray quality en plus

Excellent film. Juste assez d'action et de suspense. Surtout dans la scène du début à la frontière.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Je pense que t'a pas regardé les dates des autres post :p

Je viens justement de finir de l'écouter. J'ai trouvé ça bon mais, je comprend pas trop tout le hype.

Il y a pas eu tant de hype que ca sur le film en general.

Moi aussi j'ai bien aime, tres bien fait mais c'est ne pas mon film prefere ever non plus.

ok so I caught this film tonight and jesus f*cking christ.. the scene at the mexico/us border was so intense my eyes stopped blinking for like 2 minutes...

This movie is dark and I don't know how farfetched it is but goddamn... def worth watching.

Directed by our own Denis Villeneuve on top of that. Josh Brolin is scary good in his role and so is Benicio Del Toro... Emily Blunt feels like an out of place character.

Found the clip!
giving away a bit of the plot...........

So these guys are kidnapping a mid level cartel dude across the border from Mexico to the US. the cartel gets wind of it and obviously tries to stop/kill them.
As they are approaching the border (it was supposed to be cleared so they can just run through) a car broke down and they are stuck waiting in line like everybody else on Mexican soil and this happens...

Excellent film. Juste assez d'action et de suspense. Surtout dans la scène du début à la frontière.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Je l'ai vu au cinéma à sa sortie et je m'attendais à rien...J'ai été agréablement surpris.

Benicio Del Toro joue un sale con mais y joue bien!

J'ai bien aimé le film, mais je trouvais que ça aurait mieu fitté en série qu'en film... Beaucoup trop de détails n'ont pas été montrés dans le film et ils auraient eu du stock en masse pour en faire une série ou mini-série genre 8 épisodes

moi aussi.
il y a des bonne scene Operateur.

probablement ça son défaut j en voudrai plus de scene comme cela.

Last edited:
Sick movie was sick

One question though...that thing about medellin, i did not understand what he says...medellin reffers to a time...

Its a city in columbia i get it, but why twice in the movie are they looking at Del Torro saying medellin?

Sick movie was sick

One question though...that thing about medellin, i did not understand what he says...medellin reffers to a time...

Its a city in columbia i get it, but why twice in the movie are they looking at Del Torro saying medellin?

I haven't seen the movie but if it's about drugs ans cartel medellin I can only think of one guy:
98305fce5474391d573615095f6de65f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sick movie was sick

*SPOILERS*
Medellin refers to the time when the colombian's were controlling the drug trade, it was generally more orderly there wasn't this senseless violence that we see since the mexican cartels rose to power.

Del Toro's character is a representative of the Colombian cartel (whether he's in it purely for personal revenge or if he's always been aligned with the colombian's isn't clear to me, don't remember those details from the movie) the CIA have him on board because they want to restore the Colombian's to power and return to the times when Medellin was in charge.

Back