You know what really grinds my gears?

What really grinds my gear c'est qu'aujourdhui avec internet, ya trop de gens qui peuvent partager leur opinion (je dois m inclure la dedans j imagine). C est rendu que tout le monde a une opinion salée sur quelque chose. Tout le monde peut se permettre de chier publiquement sur quelqu'un sur quelque chose. T arroses trop ton gazon, t'as pas mis ton flasher une fois sur l autoroute, t'es un pas propre tas pas ramassé un papier.

On est rendu une société ULTRA critique sur absolument TOUT. Ca a pour effet d'etre un OSSSTI bash fest a chaque fois que tu lis quelque chose quelque part. J imagine quon va devoir se resoudre a s isoler dans le bois loin de toute forme de vie pour etre sur de pas se faire critiquer ouvertement et surtout, vertement.

C'est vrai, c'est rendu que je lis meme pu les articles de matante sur JdM.com
Je lis les matante qui commente sur les articles de matante, c'est encore plus divertissant

#loveOP #threadoftheyear #hashtag #hash_tag #hashtagger #hashtagging #hashtagged #iHashtag #20hashtagchallenge #bestphoto #besthaircut #bestlook #bestglasses #beststash #bestbeard #bestshirt #instalike #instahipster #instagramer #instahashtag #instasomething #Twon

#loveOP #threadoftheyear #hashtag #hash_tag #hashtagger #hashtagging #hashtagged #iHashtag #20hashtagchallenge #bestphoto #besthaircut #bestlook #bestglasses #beststash #bestbeard #bestshirt #instalike #instahipster #instagramer #instahashtag #instasomething #Twon

#loveyoutoo #nohomo #startup

Je crois que specifiquement sur MR on met les hashtag de facon ironique.

Pour les barbus a lunettes et noeud papillon dans mon temps c'aurait ete un whoopass en attente de devenir realite.

Mettons que dans pas longtemps on va les voir en photo dans les memes picdump que:

f586455b79abcb76e587ed1d7c1a62eb.jpg

The worst part about the current generation of people (and most people itt), is that everyone gives too much shit about how/what/where/why everybody else is.

Mind your own business
Live and let live
etc

I'm not defending the ways/preferences of the type of people that OP posted a picture of. I just don't give a shit.

Worry about yourselves and your lives will be a better place.

Signe que nous sommes entrain vieillir.. On ne se conforme plus aux nouvelles tendances et on trouve ces jeunes niaiseux. (Je suis content de ne pas etre seul à hair cette histoire de hashtag et narcissiste).

The worst part about the current generation of people (and most people itt), is that everyone gives too much shit about how/what/where/why everybody else is.

Mind your own business
Live and let live
etc

I'm not defending the ways/preferences of the type of people that OP posted a picture of. I just don't give a shit.

Worry about yourselves and your lives will be a better place.

hipster startup owner and major hashtagger spotted

it annoys the hell out of me when you see a picture and 50x #this #that

i think the worst is girls that take selfies at the gym

#fit #abs #squats #ass #fatass #bootylicious #youwantthis #gym #gymlife #healthy # etc. etc. etc.

I can see the use, and actually do use the hashtag now (albeit, unenthusiastically) but it needs to be done properly. Just throwing out 25-30 hashtags at the end of your picture/comment is pointless and annoying, when it's used like I do:

[exerpt from my business instagram account]
All finished, this #Porsche #Cayenne #GTS is going to be well protected for the next few years to come with 3 layers of #CeramicPro coatings.

It isn't so bad, because you can actually read the message and the few highlighted key words do make the content searchable.

It's always the abuse of things that make them annoying, and straight up unbearable.

Back