I enjoy watching this (In B4 matante)

I know,

But enjoying watching it lol

When I was 16 and GEV didn't exist, I was doing this type of stupid shit on a quite regular basis. (Not that crazy tho)

enjoyed watching, would not do it.

suffit qu'une personne change de voie en meme temps que toi et game over!

Yeah he's pushing his luck.

I still speed from time to time, but never in that way. I do it on empty/almost empty highways.

Speeding is one thing, weaving in and out like that is another. Even if you have mad skillz, do the people you are passing on the inside, unexpectedly, have the skillz to react appropriately?

It's cool to watch, I suppose. If the vid ended in a crash, we'd be ripping into the driver, or blaming the "left lane hoggers", who are passing others at only 15+ over the sped limit. I'd rather see this on the Nuerburgring, where a seasoned pro is on there passing the weekend racers.

OP, yes enjoying racing among family and grand mothers and stupid driver that don't know how to put flashers or even drive.... what a looser.

I bet that looser in the movie will crash at the first corner of a real race with real racer ...

Enjoy real driving with real driver.

Et pourquoi prendre autant de risques pour finalement faire une vidéo pourrie ( il aurait pu carrement installer sa go pro sur le toit) ?

Un crétin de la pire espèce...

IL sait pas shifter l'abruti pi y fait ca avec un char ordinaire, le meme vidéo avec une porsche, ferrari, lambo et un bon pilote qui shit pas en imbécile aurait été cool a voir comme y'en a des tonnes sur YT.

Back