Picking the 2015 Best Driver's Car!

Wow, c'est un exploit pour Mazda que la ND soit sur le podium!

The Miata is the best drivers car when all the other cars at the track day are Miatas... Otherwise prepare to be pointing by all day long! The only real drivers car that would actually work all day at the track is the GT4. The brakes on the Benz, Caddy would be toasted.. Bentley? LOLOL The Golf R would make a great daily/weekend fun mobile though.

The Miata is the best drivers car when all the other cars at the track day are Miatas... Otherwise prepare to be pointing by all day long! The only real drivers car that would actually work all day at the track is the GT4. The brakes on the Benz, Caddy would be toasted.. Bentley? LOLOL The Golf R would make a great daily/weekend fun mobile though.

A proper driver car is not only fun at the track, but on the street as well.

I agree the GT4 is on hell of a package for both street and track purposes. The majority of the cars tested cannot be pushed on the streets without going too fast / too aggressive. That's the cool thing about the Miata: driving fast a slow car is a lot more enjoyable than driving a fast car slow.

Was C&D paid off, or is the new Corvette really that problematic?? They've had so many problems with the C7 it's ridiculous.

I agree the GT4 is on hell of a package for both street and track purposes. The majority of the cars tested cannot be pushed on the streets without going too fast / too aggressive. That's the cool thing about the Miata: driving fast a slow car is a lot more enjoyable than driving a fast car slow.

that is so true, I might get flamed for this, but I think I enjoyed pushing my SpecV on the roads more that I enjoy pushing the M3 on the roads. The M3 you just have to always modulate the throttle while the SpecV could be driven to it's limits ON SOME ROADS!

Take it to the track though, it's a whole different story!

that is so true, I might get flamed for this, but I think I enjoyed pushing my SpecV on the roads more that I enjoy pushing the M3 on the roads. The M3 you just have to always modulate the throttle while the SpecV could be driven to it's limits ON SOME ROADS!

Take it to the track though, it's a whole different story!

Then ur m3 is setup wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i might have expressed wrong, I mean it can't be driven hard without always being in the illegality, which wasn't the case for the previous car.

the M3 can take more beating for sure, it's just not meant to be fully enjoyed outside of a track

i might have expressed wrong, I mean it can't be driven hard without always being in the illegality, which wasn't the case for the previous car.

the M3 can take more beating for sure, it's just not meant to be fully enjoyed outside of a track

Lol Ive been a victim of fully enjoying it outside the track on Numerous occasions lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Porsche purposely made the GT4 shitty, but left it shitty in a way that it was only a mod or two away

Mmmmmm NON

Daily drive une miata pendant une semaine et apres ca une C7.... On en reparlera.

Mmmmmm NON

Daily drive une miata pendant une semaine et apres ca une C7.... On en reparlera.

Je peux chauffer ma Miata pied au plancher et redliner 1-2-3 en ville sans jamais être en GEV.

Je peux même pas faire ça avec la première vitesse d'une C7.

Je prends n'importe quand une voiture slow mais que je peux battre n'importe où sans être dans le trouble VS une voiture trop puissante qu'à part ouvrir sur l'autoroute tu peux jamais torcher.

Je peux chauffer ma Miata pied au plancher et redliner 1-2-3 en ville sans jamais être en GEV.

Je prends n'importe quand une voiture slow mais que je peux battre n'importe où sans être dans le trouble VS une voiture trop puissante qu'à part ouvrir sur l'autoroute tu peux jamais torcher.

Je comprend ton point de vue mais c'est plate battre un char qui avance pas.
J'avais un corolla 93, je pouvais battre ca a m'en faire des ampoules sur les mains mais en bout de ligne, je préfere de loin chauffer un char plus puissant pcq tu as pas besoin de lui faire cracher ses valves pour avoir un ''feeling''.

Une seule bretelle d'entrée d'autoroute dans une c7 va compenser côté feeling pour tes shift 1-2-3 toute la journée dans une miata lol

Quand même je pourrais shifter redline 1-2-3 all day long je m'en contre fou si ca donne absolument aucun feeling...Entrer par une bretelle d'autoroute et faire 40 - 130 en 4 secondes et avoir l'impression que ton corps est encore 100 pieds en arrière du char ca te réveille pour la journée. Sortir d'une courbe et te battre à deux mains contre le char qui veut te tuer ca aussi ca te met un sourrir au visage pour toute la journée

Shifter redline 1-2-3 pis regarder le cycliste qui me dépasse pendant, couldn't care less

Back