Islam Thread

Those practice are based on Islamic rules.

Please, there is no single ayah in Quran (the speech of your creator) or authentic hadeeth ( the speech of the final Prophet) that calls to this practice at all.

Again, please, think before typing BS :dunno:

We talk about islam. there is more than the Qu'ran and the Hadith

you cant ignore the Sunnah

you said authentic hadeeth. That mean there is multiple version of the speech of the final Prophet

that mean Islam =/= truth

We talk about islam. there is more than the Qu'ran and the Hadith

you cant ignore the Sunnah

you said authentic hadeeth. That mean there is multiple version of the speech of the final Prophet

that mean Islam =/= truth

Dude, Sunnah is the hadeeth :p

Mettons que je voudrais me convertir à l'islam mais que je trippe pas trop à avoir des rapports sexuels avec des animaux ou battre des enfants, j'ai tu des chances de rentrer pareil ?

what is the difference between Sunni and Shi'a?
Contrary to mainstream Islam (commonly called sunnah/Ahlusunnah/sunni) , a very important article of faith for the Shias is belief in the imams (i.e., the divinely-chosen successors or leaders from among the descendants of the Prophet, upon whom be peace). Subsequently many divisions emerged between them. However, both believe in the 5 pillars of Islamic faith.

Contrary to mainstream Islam (commonly called sunnah/Ahlusunnah/sunni) , a very important article of faith for the Shias is belief in the imams (i.e., the divinely-chosen successors or leaders from among the descendants of the Prophet, upon whom be peace). Subsequently many divisions emerged between them. However, both believe in the 5 pillars of Islamic faith.

What is the 5 pillars of Islamic faith?

Example in Masonry you have the three great lights
1. The Volume of Sacred Law
2. The Square
3. The Compass

I talk about that because me to I have my own folklore like you.
But the main difference between you and me. I am allow to Critic The volume of sacred law.
They are just guide line and story.

Are you allow to Critic the Qur’an laws?

What is the 5 pillars of Islamic faith?

Example in Masonry you have the three great lights
1. The Volume of Sacred Law
2. The Square
3. The Compass

I talk about that because me to I have my own folklore like you.
But the main difference between you and me. I am allow to Critic The volume of sacred law.
They are just guide line and story.

Are you allow to Critic the Qur’an laws?

Well, the Five Pillars of Islam are the framework of the Muslim life. They are the testimony of faith, prayer, giving zakat (support of the needy), fasting during the month of Ramadan, and the pilgrimage to Makkah once in a lifetime for those who are able.

Islam is the worship of God alone and the avoidance of worship directed to any person, place or thing other than God. Since everything other than God, the Creator of all things, is God's creation; it may be said that Islam, in essence calls man away from the worship of creation and invites him to worship only its Creator. He is the only one deserving man's worship as it is only by His will that prayers are answered.
902180262.jpg

The testimony of faith is saying with conviction, “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah.” This saying means “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.”

The first part, “There is no true god but Allah,” means that none has the right to be worshipped but God alone, and that God has neither partner nor son. This testimony of faith is called the Shahada, a simple formula which should be said with conviction in order to be Muslim.

The testimony of faith is the most important pillar of Islam.

"He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise
"
. (Surat Al-hashr)

Well, the Five Pillars of Islam are the framework of the Muslim life. They are the testimony of faith, prayer, giving zakat (support of the needy), fasting during the month of Ramadan, and the pilgrimage to Makkah once in a lifetime for those who are able.

Islam is the worship of God alone and the avoidance of worship directed to any person, place or thing other than God. Since everything other than God, the Creator of all things, is God's creation; it may be said that Islam, in essence calls man away from the worship of creation and invites him to worship only its Creator. He is the only one deserving man's worship as it is only by His will that prayers are answered.
http://unit2themodernmiddleeast.weebly.com/uploads/1/4/5/0/14508808/902180262.jpg
The testimony of faith is saying with conviction, “La ilaha illa Allah, Muhammadur rasoolu Allah.” This saying means “There is no true god (deity) but God (Allah), and Muhammad is the Messenger (Prophet) of God.”

The first part, “There is no true god but Allah,” means that none has the right to be worshipped but God alone, and that God has neither partner nor son. This testimony of faith is called the Shahada, a simple formula which should be said with conviction in order to be Muslim.

The testimony of faith is the most important pillar of Islam.

"He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, Knower of the unseen and the witnessed. He is the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful.
He is Allah , other than whom there is no deity, the Sovereign, the Pure, the Perfection, the Bestower of Faith, the Overseer, the Exalted in Might, the Compeller, the Superior. Exalted is Allah above whatever they associate with Him.
He is Allah , the Creator, the Inventor, the Fashioner; to Him belong the best names. Whatever is in the heavens and earth is exalting Him. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise
"
. (Surat Al-hashr)

you're back already?

there's only one thing I have to say to you, or any other religious fanatic that tries to impose a certain religion: this is a LAIC state. it means that religion is separated from politics. Canada has managed to take that step, and rid itself of its own religious beliefs in order to allow its people more freedom. Why do you think that Canada will embrace your religion so soon after making a break-through step that muslim countries will never be able to make? don't tell me because your religion is better than the other religion, which has been your failing argument so far.

also, I'm still waiting for you to tell me whether your prophet had intercourse with a 9 year old, and whether you think it's acceptable or not, in other words whether you'd do it or not. figure out your stuff before trying to enforce it on others.

'' But but our prophet is the greatest in the universe ''. If a muslim is not a fanatic of Alla then he is not a true and sincere muslim.

Try to explain to a muslim he is brainwashed is like explaining water to a fish ...muslim has one choice : believe in Alla.

For a muslim , laicity = devil .

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Quand je lis la littérature des sites islamiques , ces gens font tout pour renforcer l'idée de supériorité de l'islam , mais nous les infidèles
savont que c'est de la propagande , au mieux des histoires pour des gens à l'esprit obtus ( des valises ).

Exemple de comment l'interprétation du coran est tricotée de fake news :

'' longtemps avant l’invention même des télescopes et avant que Hubble ne parle de ses découvertes,
le prophète Mohammed récitait à ses compagnons un verset du Coran affirmant que l’univers est en expansion :

« Le ciel, Nous l’avons édifié par Notre puissance, et c’est Nous qui l’étendons [constamment]. » (Coran 51:47) ''

http://www.islamreligion.com/fr/art...ivers-en-expansion-et-la-theorie-du-big-bang/

Contredit et expliqué ici le fake miracle du coran :
http://www.anti-religion.net/expunivers_coran.htm

This is fallacious reasoning to say the least.

In Quran, we read about people of rejection of his prophets:
Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?"

They are strongly rebuked for denying the life to come. This is coupled with an outline of the purpose behind resurrection. This purpose has been clearly stated ever since the first creation. Indeed the purpose, or rather the wisdom behind resurrection is part of the wisdom behind creation. It is all well measured and accurately designed. Resurrection is no more than a stage that brings the cycle of creation to its fullness. Only those who remain blind, unwilling to reflect on God’s purpose which is clearly evident everywhere in the universe around us, will not see it. Their reasoning is fallacious. That's why the ayah to follow comes:

So exalted is Allah, the Sovereign, the Truth; there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Noble Throne.

What understanding of God have they, when they see His highly sophisticated creation and yet they disbelieve. So, how can it be claimed that they have a proper concept of God? This is a damning comment at a point which should arouse feelings of submission to God alone.

I call this attitude a "blindness". You voluntarily close your eyes to all this wonders.

http://www.islifejustagame.com/

However, you are only right about your right to believe whatever you like.

Really?!

Man you've been well conditioned! You first response is to do exactly as you were told "in case of emergency"; to quote from that book whenever you're challenged as if that was the end all be all.

Bro, you're quoting from a book that talks about a flying donkey at some point. Do you not realize that?! I've seen donkeys. They don't have wings and won't fly you to heaven.

You parents bumped uglies. This is why you're here. Sorry, that's all there is to it. I understand this may not have been properly explained in that reference book of yours.

With all the shit going on around the world, you still think there's some "higher purpose" or "reasoning" for your presence on earth?

That whole "after life" or resurrection thing is only so that it's easier to fool people into giving up their most valuable possession: their life for such and such cause. Do you really think kids would be willing to blow themselves up as eagerly if all the after life was a black screen that says "Game Over"

People have a natural propensity to value their self-preservation, won't eagerly take someone else's life unless they're conditioned to.

No, we had to romance that shit so it felt it was worth doing, that there would be some mystical reward. Life is too fucked up otherwise, so we came up with these crutches to help people along to their master's bidding and keep quiet.

You call me blind, but you're essentially high on religion.

Educator, c'est quoi le gross criss de cube noir autour duquel vous tournez en rond?

J'aimerais vraiment savoir, ça vien tu des extraterrestres?

Back