Islam Thread

Semantics : we should call muslims ,
mahomeddans , disciples of Mohammed.
Islam is more general , trying to dodge
the prophet associated with doubtful behaviors (many).

Smart adversary uses deception , obfuscation ...the way Mohammed taught then.

Not every westerner encompass the islam final goal : dominate the infidels , dead or alive

:scratch:

I am astonished by the degree of ignorance and distortion you do to Islam, seriously :yikes:

That's why I think that you must improve your education systems to teach you the basics of Islam instead of the BS you post :cry:
:

See, this is exactly what we don't need: more religion in school. We need more math, and science not more non-sense and pussy footing.

My guess is that you're posting this because as a youth someone shoved islam down your throat; before you were old enough to make sense of it all and choose for yourself what you do or don't want to believe in.

Now, we're stuck walking on eggshells because our society has this idea that any belief, as primitive or senseless it may be is worthy of respect.

We wouldn't want to offend any snowflakes! Even if your some of your values goes against ours, as a liberal society in the 21st century, we'll turn a blind eye and let anyone playing the victim card to do as they please.

If some genius wrote that in a book a few thousand years ago, who are we, in light of modern science and a greater understanding of the world we lieve in to say he was wrong....

Worship whoever or whatever you want to worship on your own time in your own home but leave us out of this.

what you are doing is a lame game on semantics. you're taking the new definition of an internet pedophile and his psychological profile and you're attaching it to a guy that lived 1400 years ago. did Mohammed have internet? no. did he see a psychiatrist? maybe. we don't know. not sure what the stage of the field was back then. most psychiatric advancements have been in recent history. so let's assume he didn't.
how about we use a broad definition then, which is intercourse with someone under the age of 18. or 16 in some places. you know what? under 12. we'll give him a lot of leeway.

so you are saying Mohammed DID NOT engage in intercourse with a minor? simple yes or no will suffice.

you're saying that others did it. sure. but they were WRONG too, and didn't start a religion, and didn't tell others it's right to do it. and anyone who does it today belongs in a prison.

whatever you don't like, fake. easy to say. I'm sure that if this were an islamic country you'd be singing another tune.

So, let's accept that you can't apply the scientific approach on the first subject :D

On the second subject, you accused a TV speaker of allowing animals sex. I simply wait for you to prove your point by evidence (a video in your case), otherwise, the case is closed :p

Have a nice day !

Either you are a complete troll or a future ISIS recruit. We do not need education on Islam, we see world news and it is not fake. The far right Muslims as far as I am concerned can be put in the middle of a desert and nuked, nothing good will become of these scum may as well get rid of them. All of their beliefs are complete horse shit, marry a 9 yr old, kill non muslims, complete world rule and the list goes on.
Why do you not just move to a Muslim country if you think so highly of them, grab a 9 yr old wife and start producing more, if your daughter likes Christians you can stone her and feel good about it, if your son is gay throw him off a building, perhaps you can train your kids to be suicide bombers.
I know that not all Muslims are far right but when you have 1.6 billion Muslims and 15% ( a low number ) are far right you have 240 million people who want to kill non Muslims.
The only thing that is saving Canada now is the ocean between us and the Muslim countries, can guarantee if they could just drive over here we would be in the same boat as europe. Our failed drama teacher of a prime minister put out the welcome mat for furure votes and many more will be here soon enough. I am all for immigration but become a Canadian, do not try and change us to please you and get a fucking job otherwise just stay away.
You dare to call for genocide of me and those who embrace Islam and call me ISIS recruit *byewhore*

See, this is exactly what we don't need: more religion in school. We need more math, and science not more non-sense and pussy footing.

My guess is that you're posting this because as a youth someone shoved islam down your throat; before you were old enough to make sense of it all and choose for yourself what you do or don't want to believe in.

Now, we're stuck walking on eggshells because our society has this idea that any belief, as primitive or senseless it may be is worthy of respect.

We wouldn't want to offend any snowflakes! Even if your some of your values goes against ours, as a liberal society in the 21st century, we'll turn a blind eye and let anyone playing the victim card to do as they please.

If some genius wrote that in a book a few thousand years ago, who are we, in light of modern science and a greater understanding of the world we lieve in to say he was wrong....

Worship whoever or whatever you want to worship on your own time in your own home but leave us out of this.

So, let's leave primitive beliefs behind, now you have the microphone to teach me; Who is your creator ?

So, let's leave primitive beliefs behind, now you have the microphone to teach me; Who is your creator ?
Truth is that It doesn't matter to me. I know that I'm alive and that I'm part of the species known as human.

I don't need some feel good, made up story to tell me how I should live my life.

My choices are my own.

That's probably a little too much to take in at once if you've been conditioned to think a different way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Who is your creator ?

I will tell you , if you tell me how many atoms compose the universe. The question just makes no sense because the human brain dont
even figure what means the number in the video.

Of what is made Faith ?

Every belief/faith known to man is born from an idea , does an idea exist by itself ?

Man (humanity) pulled out the idea of God from his brain .

Ii am assured that people living 50 millions light-years from us has
a different conception of God.

Last edited:
So, let's accept that you can't apply the scientific approach on the first subject :D

On the second subject, you accused a TV speaker of allowing animals sex. I simply wait for you to prove your point by evidence (a video in your case), otherwise, the case is closed :p

Have a nice day !

did Mohammed have intercourse with a 9 year old?

this has nothing to do with science. it's written in your holy book. read it, and tell me. your book is FACTUAL. everything in there happened, according to the book itself.

paedophilia is determined by attraction to persons under 13, considered prepubescent.
that's your science.

if you deny it, you're an apostate. if you acknowledge it, your prophet preaches paedophilia. tough call.

so? did he or didn't he?

il ne repondrera pas ou il va dire movaise translation ou ignorance.

Female genital mutilation is an Islamic ritual rampant in the Muslim world. With the increase of Muslim immigration into the United States, so too have clitordectomies. There have been at least 500,000 girls in U.S. who have undergone genital mutilation, or are at risk of having it done.
http://pamelageller.com/2017/04/ame...-practice-female-genital-mutilation-fgm.html/

Over 96% of the girls in Egypt, the largest Muslim country in the Middle East, have been cut.

soo my Muslim friend. why Islam is so interested in Kids genitalia

http://www.torontosun.com/2017/04/2...rampton-landlord-must-pay-muslim-couple-12000

Wow....
"In addition to paying them $6,000 each for injury to their dignity, feelings and self-respect, Alabi must also take an e-learning course on “Human Rights in Rental Housing.”"

so I can get money if my feelings are 'injured'

I will never rant to a Muslim or a Indian (curry smell)
It will cost thousand. I just think about the smell and how ravaged the bathroom and kitchen most be. It give me chills…

Truth is that It doesn't matter to me. I know that I'm alive and that I'm part of the species known as human.

I don't need some feel good, made up story to tell me how I should live my life.

My choices are my own.

That's probably a little too much to take in at once if you've been conditioned to think a different way.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

This is fallacious reasoning to say the least.

In Quran, we read about people of rejection of his prophets:
Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?"

They are strongly rebuked for denying the life to come. This is coupled with an outline of the purpose behind resurrection. This purpose has been clearly stated ever since the first creation. Indeed the purpose, or rather the wisdom behind resurrection is part of the wisdom behind creation. It is all well measured and accurately designed. Resurrection is no more than a stage that brings the cycle of creation to its fullness. Only those who remain blind, unwilling to reflect on God’s purpose which is clearly evident everywhere in the universe around us, will not see it. Their reasoning is fallacious. That's why the ayah to follow comes:

So exalted is Allah, the Sovereign, the Truth; there is no deity except Him, Lord of the Noble Throne.

What understanding of God have they, when they see His highly sophisticated creation and yet they disbelieve. So, how can it be claimed that they have a proper concept of God? This is a damning comment at a point which should arouse feelings of submission to God alone.

I call this attitude a "blindness". You voluntarily close your eyes to all this wonders.

http://www.islifejustagame.com/

However, you are only right about your right to believe whatever you like.

est vraiment sexy cette femme là. j'me demande elle a quel age... l'autre blonde southern a juste 22 ans

I call early to mid thirties. To be honest I don't like the way she talks, hopefully it's an act for the show, if she's like that IRL it would be a deal breaker for me.

il ne repondrera pas ou il va dire movaise translation ou ignorance.

Female genital mutilation is an Islamic ritual rampant in the Muslim world. With the increase of Muslim immigration into the United States, so too have clitordectomies. There have been at least 500,000 girls in U.S. who have undergone genital mutilation, or are at risk of having it done.
http://pamelageller.com/2017/04/ame...-practice-female-genital-mutilation-fgm.html/

Over 96% of the girls in Egypt, the largest Muslim country in the Middle East, have been cut.

soo my Muslim friend. why Islam is so interested in Kids genitalia

:yikes:

Well, who told you it's an islamic ritual :cry:*banghead*

BTW, I don't believe Canadians are really so ignorant as this samples I've seen on this boards. I believe this is just a reflection of hate combined with brainwashing for few individuals who are incapable of reasoning themselves.

BTW, I don't believe Canadians are really so ignorant as this samples I've seen on this boards. I believe this is just a reflection of hate combined with brainwashing for few individuals who are incapable of reasoning themselves.

You can't keep quoting the Quran, then call us brainwashed. Sorry.

Those practice are based on Islamic rules.

Back