When you think you have a fast car... (Red Mustang GT)

Fuzz

Section Moderator
Here is an interesting story...

I just got home after doing some final touches on the Chump Car for the race this weekend at Mosport (twin 8 Hour endures), when low and behold on the 13 exit ramp from the 20 west is a lovely looking Red Mustang GT.

Apparently the mustang has a great looking rear end, as the persons inside of it kept wanting to show me the ass end by swerving lanes to prevent me from passing, for some... dumb, unknown reason, since I was sitting in the right hand lane from the mercier to the exit, and I was only going 100kph....

So at the infamous on-ramp corner, this 'lowered, equipped with awesome suspension' vehicle needs to use the brakes... I don't, so I dart to the inside and I could smell the fear from his vehicle as my.. bone stock 2003 Honda Civic with 298,381KM with 800 treadwear tires is hanging with him in the corner, to after he presses on the go pedal and pulls back in front of me to continue to show me the rear end of his car.

You sir... are a class act. Keep up the good job.

PS: When I went around the corner, I heard a clunk... I can't tell if its my old ass suspension or your passenger hitting you in the head cause you can't drive for shit.

Have a lovely day!

rcNrT.gif

To point out his old ass civic has better handling? Although we have a insert car on Highway thread.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

surtout que il dit pas l'année de la mustang puisque 2004 and lower years mustang....a fucking new stock elantra or even old civic has a better suspension handling then those old mustang.....

so please dont flatter yourself

SVT Cobras had decent suspension imho.

je connais pas vraiment différence cobra et GT niveau suspension....probablement que oui, mais la GT 04- OMG lame suspension.....

MAIS les nouvelle GT....ca c'est une autre histoire, much respect....would buy a 15 GT mustang before a lot of german car (same bracket price)

03 cobra is the only mustang that I respect.

les nouvelles mustang mérite un très grand respect....pour le prix je crois que y'as rien comparable

c'est pas tant que ca tiens pas la route, c'est plus que c'est pas tout le monde qui a les couilles nécessaire pour pousser a fond un char qui passe de understeer a throttle oversteer in a snap, un peu comme les vieilles 911.si t'a déjà fait du motocross ou du quad tu va t'amuser pas mal avec un stang, si t'a seulement conduit des fwd tu risque de tripper un peu moins...

84-86 svo, 2001-2004 cobra, 2011+ on parle de vraies mustang prête pour lapper en sortant du showroom. Greg, c'est sur que si t'en essaie une qui s'est fait battre pendant 200 000km ca se peut que ça soit pas trop sa coche mais quand c'est a l'ordre, ca se compare avantageusement aux européenne du même prix.

Pas trop sur de comprendre ton histoire.
-T dans la voie de droite pis tu prend une sortie
-Une mustang est en avant de toi pis brake
-Toi tu la dépasse par la droite dans l'accotement. c tu ça ?

anwaille keveuunnn continue comme çooooooooooo

Back