Ask someone who turned down a job @ Apple anything....

Sooo you refused a job at the most valuable company because you think android is better ?

Who do you work for currently ?

Pretty sure you made a bad decision imho.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I would honestly refuse too, unless I make 500k/year there and 50k here

Sooo you refused a job at the most valuable company because you think android is better ?

Who do you work for currently ?

Pretty sure you made a bad decision imho.

My priority is to enjoy my work, something im 99% sure I would not be doing, regardless how much $ is offered (within reason of course), been there done that, not interested.

I left my cushy yet enjoyable and demanding job in the gaming world for my new career path in the aviation industry, which will be starting shortly.

I'll be working for one of the most influential design firms in the world. (not exaggerating)

I would refuse to, rather deliver chicken in a pos mr2 then work for Apple.

Amazon drones or google cars will probably take care of chicken delivery soon. I don't think Iphones will. I'm not a huge fan of google (or any big corp) but they are true game changers worldwide, while the world would be the exact same without Apple. And they make insane profits, it's unacceptable that they still make their phones with underpaid chineses. If you go lowcost you can expect that the company will cut the edges on social responsability, but not when you pay 1000$ for a fucking phone.

My priority is to enjoy my work, something im 99% sure I would not be doing, regardless how much $ is offered (within reason of course), been there done that, not interested.

I left my cushy yet enjoyable and demanding job in the gaming world for my new career path in the aviation industry, which will be starting shortly.

I'll be working for one of the most influential design firms in the world. (not exaggerating)

what's that, Bombardier? I'll try to make an internship there next summer maybe, school should help to plug me in.

Amazon drones or google cars will probably take care of chicken delivery soon. I don't think Iphones will. I'm not a huge fan of google (or any big corp) but they are true game changers worldwide, while the world would be the exact same without Apple. And they make insane profits, it's unacceptable that they still make their phones with underpaid chineses. If you go lowcost you can expect that the company will cut the edges on social responsability, but not when you pay 1000$ for a fucking phone.

what's that, Bombardier? I'll try to make an internship there next summer maybe, school should help to plug me in.

Please tell me you didn't refuse a job at Apple to go work at Bombardier. Pls gooby pls.

If Boeing I understand but bombardier ? Pls no.

not Bombardier ;).

Took the pic on my mock commute trip a week and a bit ago.

P_20150925_103948.jpg

Afterwards had some time to kill.....

P_20150925_140041.jpg

here's something to cheer you up apple fans:

Elon Musk: “
In response to claims that Apple is poaching key members of Tesla staff to work on its long-rumoured self-driving car project, Musk joked: "Important engineers? They have hired people we've fired. We always jokingly call Apple the Tesla Graveyard." But just to make sure that his comments weren't entirely dismissed as harmless CEO-style jostling, he added: "If you don’t make it at Tesla, you go work at Apple. I’m not kidding."

Back