Health insurance - common law couple

fromage

Soo... shit just got real

me and the gf been living in the same appartment for 16 months now. legally we are considered common law... fuck off but anyways

anyways, so now, because I have my health insurance offered thru work for a modest sum, and my gf does not have any insurance offered by her employer, therefore she MUST(according to the law) be covered under my insurance, however it will cost me $30 a week to cover her on my insurance. fuck off.

she does not even want my insurance because it covers almost nothing anyways(no dental).

Can she go private with industrial alliance, or blue cross? Something she can personally customize and pay her on her own? Or MUST she absolutely join my insurance?

Non, elle doit être couverte sous ton régime. La Croix Bleue et compagnie, c'est de l'assurance privée complémentaire à la RAMQ ou un régime collectif. Ce qui veut dire qu'il ne remboursera pas les médicament ou les trucs de base obligatoires. Car l'assurance médicament étant obligatoire, elle doit prendre l'assurance à ton emploi. C'est partout pareil.

Fuk off? Oui tant que tu es en santé. Si tu omets de l'assurer:

Elle va devoir quand même payer sa cotisation à la RAMQ à raison de 640$ par an dans sa déclaration d'impôt sans devoir avoir droit aux remboursement. Si elle présente des remboursement et que la RAMQ s'en aperçoit, elle devra le rembourser. La, tu vas vouloir l'ajouter sur ton régime mais toute inscription tardive est sujette à des preuves de santé et elle pourra être refusée, devoir payer 100% des médicaments, soins de santé et fourniture médicale.

because i dont want to pay for her shit. thats not how our relationship works. yes she can pay me back but thats not the point.

fucking blows.

she should take care of her shit and I mine. this literally pisses me off to no end..

You dont want to pay for her "shit" ?! its not like we're talking about purse,shoe or useless shit like that
If she get sick and dont have health insurance... you wont pay for her "shit" and let her suffer?

Wtf

the ramq covers it automatically for health care.

yes should she need extra shit she will then have to pay out of fucking pocket.

why should i pay for her podiatrist, massotherapist, etc. coverage??? she will never use it.

7 million people dont have group health insurance in this province(according to RAMQ website, 7 million people are on the perscription plan, means they dont have group coverage). hospitals are still full as shit anyways, and group health insurance does NOTHING for all that except faire vivre the doctors in the private sector that only 20% of the population use with the group health insurance

qu'elle paye la différence pour etre sous ton assurance. that's it.

meme a 30$/mois..elle est gagnante versus le gouvernement et elle a acces a plus de "couverture"
tout ca en changeant rien dans ta vie. (tu peut meme etre gagnant de 25$ par année si elle est la premiere a réclamé a chaque année...c'est elle qui va payer la franchise...lol)

It's $120 a month..

For me it's paid for by company, but for her to be added it's deducted $30 a week.

At least with the ramq her is deductibles from taxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't cover her, and don't pay for the RAMQ, 700 dollars in your pockets every year, problem solved.

the ramq covers it automatically for health care.

yes should she need extra shit she will then have to pay out of fucking pocket.

why should i pay for her podiatrist, massotherapist, etc. coverage??? she will never use it.

7 million people dont have group health insurance in this province(according to RAMQ website, 7 million people are on the perscription plan, means they dont have group coverage). hospitals are still full as shit anyways, and group health insurance does NOTHING for all that except faire vivre the doctors in the private sector that only 20% of the population use with the group health insurance

La RAMQ ça couvre les médicaments vendus sous prescription seulement. À ne pas confondre par l'assurance maladie. C'est une assurance de dernier recourt conçu pour offrir un filet de sécurité à ceux qui n'ont pas d'assurance au travail, par l'entremise de leur conjoint, leur association professionnelle etc. Le 640$ par mois c'est de la bullshit parce c'est supporté artifiellement par notre gouvernement.

Les assureurs eux, ne sont pas la pour perdre de l'argent en premier lieu. Également, pour 30$ par semaine, elle a probablement droit à un meilleur régime qui comprend la chambre semi-privée, les lunettes, les fournitures médicales, test en labo etc. Anyways, c'est obligatoire parce que le but de l'assurance c'est de couvrir tout le monde et quand tu en as de besoin, tu es content d'en profiter.

Les assureurs eux, ne sont pas la pour perdre de l'argent en premier lieu. Également, pour 30$ par semaine, elle a probablement droit à un meilleur régime qui comprend la chambre semi-privée, les lunettes, les fournitures médicales, test en labo etc. Anyways, c'est obligatoire parce que le but de l'assurance c'est de couvrir tout le monde et quand tu en as de besoin, tu es content d'en profiter.

fuck that, paying for shit no one wants.

the ramq provides the bare minimum. its mandatory fine. but dont make it mandatory to absolutely have to take a 3x more expensive group health plan just for the lulz.

my work provides for mine, they pay my $30 a week so i dont give a shit. but theres no way in hell i want to pay $30 a week for some shitty insurance when the ramq suits me just fine with the medication i take.

fuck that, paying for shit no one wants.

the ramq provides the bare minimum. its mandatory fine. but dont make it mandatory to absolutely have to take a 3x more expensive group health plan just for the lulz.

my work provides for mine, they pay my $30 a week so i dont give a shit. but theres no way in hell i want to pay $30 a week for some shitty insurance when the ramq suits me just fine with the medication i take.

Since you are an MR member, i assume you make at least 250k a year, whats the big deal 30$ a week compared to that?

If its the principle of it, then i understand, pretty stupid to force a non married couple to share plans.

No one will know unless she actually buys medication.
Ah non? Sur sa déclaration d'impôt de 2015 revenu Québec va bien voir que ça fait plus d'un an qu'ils cohabitent ensemble et que seul monsieur ne contribue pas à l'assurance médicaments car il est couvert par son employeur. C'est facile à voir.

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Ah non? Sur sa déclaration d'impôt de 2015 revenu Québec va bien voir que ça fait plus d'un an qu'ils cohabitent ensemble et que seul monsieur ne contribue pas à l'assurance médicaments car il est couvert par son employeur. C'est facile à voir.

Envoyé de mon SM-N920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk
La conjointe a juste à cocher dans l'annexe K couverte par le conjoint même si c'est faux, encore plus facile.

Back