the walking dead season 6

OMFG.... that episode went NOWHERE!!! god damnit! true that, like Kirkman said, it's hard to make 100 issues of a comic book and not lose anybody, he says that's when ppl move away usually. With Negan, it,s where not only they couldn't, they brought more ppl in... so yeah, season 6, who here can say this episode was awsome? probably no one.. who can say they'll stop watching now? probably no one... mission accomplished!

i stopped watching 3 episodes ago...

i stopped watching 3 episodes ago...

what are you still doing here? please... there were over 20 million viewers yesterday, that's without counting the millions of ppl who wait for it on dvd, that download it or that watch it on netflix or wtv... it worked, get over yourself.

what are you still doing here? please... there were over 20 million viewers yesterday, that's without counting the millions of ppl who wait for it on dvd, that download it or that watch it on netflix or wtv... it worked, get over yourself.
x2 people keep on complaining about a show they hate and dont listen anymore..

Thats pretty much like bitching about an ex girl friend they didnt see or heard about for 20 years.

According to imdb, last night's episode was the lowest rated of the series

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

je regardais la saison 7 sans problème mais oui comme season finale c'étais assez plate. j'aime bien l'intensité que negan donne à voir en octobre! pour l'instant c'est fear the walking dead qui commence dimanche prochain.

dans les comics c'est glenn qui meurt a coup de bat de baseball, mais dans l'episode de hier je crois que c'est le pedz qui meurt ou le roux

rick y'a l'air d'une fifure dans l'épisode d'hier, le premier groupe qu'il a rencontrer sur la route , sa gang aurait du les tirer

Rick hier feelais vraiment pas je crois y venais de trouver plus Gros, plus fort, meilleur planificateur , plus fou que lui ...

Rick hier feelais vraiment pas je crois y venais de trouver plus Gros, plus fort, meilleur planificateur , plus fou que lui ...

Et a chaque fois que ca arrive, meme s'il a l'air d'une fifure il redouble d'efforts. Il fini par etre on top avec une autre idee.

Back