Best Wiper on the market

Les meilleurs c'est les neufs...

Je préfère de loin acheter 3 paires au Costco à 20$ la paire qu'une seule paire des "meilleurs" à 60$ la paire.

mais si ceux a 20$ font pas une aussi bonne job que les plus chers , ça donne rien... ce n'est pas juste question de longévité

I bought the Costco wipers. HATE them.
After two months they hardly worked anymore.

I like the Rain-X wipers.
I love the OEM wipers on my BRZ. I need a new set, probably going to figure out who makes the ones on the car and buy those again.

J'avais des Anco sur mon Grand Cherokee 98

18$ shipping inclut de chez rockauto

Meilleur essuie-glace que j'ai utilisé

Michelin wipers at Costco for 9.99$ + aquapel or rain-x.

Best wipers I've tried and they are half the price as Bosch or relfex wipers.

J'ai entendu parler des : VALEO ULTIMATE WIPER BLADES ça l'air que c'est dur à battre quelqu'un les a déjà essayé ???

I got those on my mini and I find they streak , good thing I barely drive the car.

Also , put rainx or aquapel on ur windshield and in won't matter what wipers u have on

Im actually very happy with my bosch icons so far, i dont know why you guys dont seem to like em... Are they bad in the winter? (i got them in the spring)

I used to buy the Trico force. the wiper was good but the clips would fail. So I just use cheapo costco 11$ now. And just buy new ones every so often

I've always used the Bosch Icon for my Volvos (240, 740, 940, 960). Worked great.

On my Benz i always used the Icon and when it died on me I bought the reflex thing from Rain-x . Surprisingly for a 16$ wiper it is very good. The Benz has heated washer fluid.
But I always do aquapel and I'm super anal on how clean my windshield needs to be.

I've always used the Bosch Icon for my Volvos (240, 740, 940, 960). Worked great.

On my Benz i always used the Icon and when it died on me I bought the reflex thing from Rain-x . Surprisingly for a 16$ wiper it is very good. The Benz has heated washer fluid.
But I always do aquapel and I'm super anal on how clean my windshield needs to be.

Friday-Damn-Gif.gif

Yea i really should pick up some rain repellent. I never have time tho....

http://www.thepostturtle.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Friday-Damn-Gif.gif

Yea i really should pick up some rain repellent. I never have time tho....

18174d1379689569-heated-windshield-washer-fluid-p1130551.jpg

It has a coil that runs from the expansion tank (coolant)

Aquapel: I buy mine on eBay, delivered for free in an envelope. http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-AQUAPEL-W...:g:o8wAAMXQk-FREb3B&item=262095891498&vxp=mtr

IMO rain-x is garbage and you can see the shitty film it leaves.

ps: the heated washer fluid is a dream, I've done the mod on my Volvo 740 Turbo. It should be a standard in north america.

I bought the Costco wipers. HATE them.
After two months they hardly worked anymore.

I like the Rain-X wipers.
I love the OEM wipers on my BRZ. I need a new set, probably going to figure out who makes the ones on the car and buy those again.

you can buy only the blade at the dealer..

http://landroverforums.com/forum/at...9-heated-windshield-washer-fluid-p1130551.jpg

It has a coil that runs from the expansion tank (coolant)

Aquapel: I buy mine on eBay, delivered for free in an envelope. http://www.ebay.com/itm/6-AQUAPEL-W...:g:o8wAAMXQk-FREb3B&item=262095891498&vxp=mtr

IMO rain-x is garbage and you can see the shitty film it leaves.

ps: the heated washer fluid is a dream, I've done the mod on my Volvo 740 Turbo. It should be a standard in north america.

Daaaaamn. Je trouvais que c'était nice avoir des nozzle chauffant sur mon Passat, mais sa c'est un autre step. Honnêtement, je prendrais les deux, parce que c'est aussi très nice avoir des nozzle bien dégagés!

Daaaaamn. Je trouvais que c'était nice avoir des nozzle chauffant sur mon Passat, mais sa c'est un autre step. Honnêtement, je prendrais les deux, parce que c'est aussi très nice avoir des nozzle bien dégagés!
Ce système date de pré 84 chez Mercedes. La mienne est une 89.5, mais le liquide chaud empêche que quoi que ce soit gel et même s'il y a du verglas, un squirt et c'est fini !

Je n'ai jamais vu de nozzle chauffé, c'est une résistance ou quoi ?

Ce système date de pré 84 chez Mercedes. La mienne est une 89.5, mais le liquide chaud empêche que quoi que ce soit gel et même s'il y a du verglas, un squirt et c'est fini !

Je n'ai jamais vu de nozzle chauffé, c'est une résistance ou quoi ?

J'ai jamais vraiment démonté les nozzle, mais j'imagine que c'est sa!

J'ai détesté les michelin de chez costco, ils ont littérallement duré 3 semaine.

Michelin costco are the best for the price, they last long with me.

I bought some high end bosch garbage on amazon, didnt last long, never again bosch.

Another vote for costco wipers. I purchased a set a year ago and they are still doing the job. I'll eventually replace them in a few weeks. I always put new ones right before winter

Back