Un revenant cher Perry Auto

BBQMAN

Shop Representative
Bonjour à tous,

J’aimerais vous annoncer mon retour au sein de l’équipe de Perry Auto Laval et Perry Performance, au côté de Carl Wener. Je serai disponible pour vous offrir le meilleur service ainsi que des conseils concernant vos projets.

Mon expérience acquise, mes connaissances en course automobile et du monde de la drift, fera de Perry Performance la destination pour toutes modifications sur votre voiture.

Ceux qui me connaissent seront surement enthousiastes par cette nouvelle, pour les autres, venez me rencontrer et vous verrez comment Perry Performance se démarque des autres magasins.

Nous sommes disponibles du Lundi au Vendredi de 9h00 à 18h00 et le Samedi de 9h00 à 13h00. Appelez nous au 450-662-6927 ou venez voir notre nouvel emplacement, si cela n’est pas déjà fait, situé au 2110 Monterey à Laval.

Alexandre Canuel

Good morning all,

I would like to take a minute to announce to you my return to Perry Auto Laval and Perry Performance team, alongside my colleague, Carl Wener. I will offer you the best possible service and advice concerning your car project and next season plans.

My vast experience, in addition, to my racing and drifting knowledge, will make Perry Performance your destination for all of your track day requirements.

For those who know me, you will probably be happy about this news. For those who don’t, come and meet me, and you will understand how Perry Performance stands out compared to other stores.

We are available Monday through Friday from 9h00 to 18h00 and Saturday from 9h00 to 13h00. Call us at 450-662-6927 or come and see our new store location, 2110 Monterey in Laval, if you haven’t had the chances yet.

Alexandre Canuel

Back