Article: Voiture RHD de 15ans SCAM?

I know the iq of this forum is way down there on average but posting the license plate of an illegally plated car on a forum dedicated to cars makes it a lot more easier to trace back and get into shit when it's dangling around online 24/7 versus a one or two hour drive on the highway... On the highway 95-99% don't give a fuck and don't even know what the hell it is. On a car forum 100% of people give a fuck including cops, thiefs, rats, narcs, jealous fags, enthusiasts, etc. All it takes is one loser to forward this to the saaq whereas that loser would've probably never seen that car on the road in person. It's happened to several cars throughout the years. Just block the damn plate. Why bring possible grief to someone for having a sick car on our roads. You guys are stupid dicks.

I know the iq of this forum is way down there on average but posting the license plate of an illegally plated car on a forum dedicated to cars makes it a lot more easier to trace back and get into shit when it's dangling around online 24/7 versus a one or two hour drive on the highway... On the highway 95-99% don't give a fuck and don't even know what the hell it is. On a car forum 100% of people give a fuck including cops, thiefs, rats, narcs, jealous fags, enthusiasts, etc. All it takes is one loser to forward this to the saaq whereas that loser would've probably never seen that car on the road in person. It's happened to several cars throughout the years. Just block the damn plate. Why bring possible grief to someone for having a sick car on our roads. You guys are stupid dicks.

Jesus take a snicker man...

I haven't slept in 48 hours and been working 14-18 hours per day for 20 days straight, I need more than a snicker. Fuck you too.

legit ou non caline jaimerai avoir une R34 GTR!!!
Same. I'd take this over the R35 any day... when I see an R35 I don't even double take anymore tbh, but if I saw a legit R34 in a parking lot the fanboy in me would probably stop and take a bunch of pics and possibly a short video lol

C'est lui qui prends le risque de faire une boite.. pas de pitié

You need to get your priorities straight man...

Life isn't all about work

when-your-mom-says-yaass--full.jpg

Back