Can MR solve this mystery?

GsE3k.jpg

At first glance, judging by the X flashing in the hand of the character, I thought it might be a (terribly misjudged by the advert agency) viral advert for an upcoming horror XBox One game. However the sound effects are quite elaborate, I hear a loop that changes slightly each time.

According to Reddit, the spectrographic imagery of the sounds translate to pictures of an old German film called Slasher but without looking at those for myself I can't confirm. (I've seen the spectrographic images on Reddit but they're just images, I'd have to plus the soundtrack into some of my software to see for myself.)

At any rate this is very strange. Anyone recognize the place? That spot has to exist somewhere, pine trees in the background, wind and rain. No date so we don't know WHEN the video was shot, could be a decade, could be last month.

Definitely intriguing.

http://quibbll.com/10854-mozhet-vy-smozhete-razgadat-etot-shifr/

The above mentions a movie called Inferno based on a Dan Brown novel and that the first copy of the video made its appearance on YouTube last May (same as linked above by OP.)

At first glance, judging by the X flashing in the hand of the character, I thought it might be a (terribly misjudged by the advert agency) viral advert for an upcoming horror XBox One game. However the sound effects are quite elaborate, I hear a loop that changes slightly each time.

According to Reddit, the spectrographic imagery of the sounds translate to pictures of an old German film called Slasher but without looking at those for myself I can't confirm. (I've seen the spectrographic images on Reddit but they're just images, I'd have to plus the soundtrack into some of my software to see for myself.)

At any rate this is very strange. Anyone recognize the place? That spot has to exist somewhere, pine trees in the background, wind and rain. No date so we don't know WHEN the video was shot, could be a decade, could be last month.

Definitely intriguing.

Nope, was posted 3 months ago.

Haha, je savais que sa allais attirer l'attention de certain, dont la mienne :)

Oui, certains disent que c'est le film inferno (le 4e tome et la sutie de davinci code, ange et demon)

Definitely intriguing.

People are saying that they found evidence it was filmed in an abandoned mental hospital near Warsaw, Poland

heres a link with alot of info on what has been decoded so far : http://gadgetzz.com/2015/10/12/this-creepy-puzzle-arrived-in-our-mail/

another suggestion is that it couldve been created by these guys: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

Maudit que j'aime ca des affaires dememe !! Juste dommage que la pluspart des théories ménent vers un marketing stunt...

Y'en as qui dise que ce serai seulement un coup de pub pour le prochain film de Dan Brown 'inferno' .

(sa fait du sense mais en même temps trop facile ...)

Back