What do you think of these finalists for MontrealRacing Car of the Year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
We are in the process of determining the finalists for the Car of the Year award where the public will vote for the winner. If anyone has some suggestions for street driven builds that came out this year or were heavily changed this year please don't hesitate to submit them. Voting will start soon.

I'm preparing for a barrage of comments about this or that car "deserves" to be there or not. The criteria we're using is not just the car itself but also who made a splash with their car this year? Who was present all the shows, contributing to the scene? It's not perfect (no system can ever be) but we think we've identified some really deserving contestants. Yes there are probably lots who deserve to be here but we can't find everyone.

coty01.JPG

coty02.JPG

coty03.JPG

coty04.JPG

coty05.JPG

coty06.JPG

coty07.jpg

coty08.jpg

coty09.JPG

coty10.JPG

lol sérieusement?

La TT est originale en tout cas. Mon vote va pour lui. Le reste... J'aime mieux ne pas répondre.

EDIT, l'Intégra est pas mal mais c'est pas mon style. Pour le reste :cry:

lol sérieusement?

La TT est originale en tout cas. Mon vote va pour lui. Le reste... J'aime mieux ne pas répondre.

EDIT, l'Intégra est pas mal mais c'est pas mon style. Pour le reste :cry:

Rien d'original dans un Rabbit avec un 4.2 dans l'dos

Mk1 parce que c'est un serious build. Propre et pas ricy/overdone.

L'Integra en 2e je dirais, propre et "race".

Je n'ai pas été à énormément de meets/événements donc je n'ai pas remarqué ceux qui sont "toujours" là mais certains choix dans ceux-ci sont très très discutables... La TT et la Eclipse isshhh (même si c'est une belle réplique du film, ça ne mérite pas la voiture de l'année)

J'irais avec des builds vraiment hors du commun avec un travail de qualité. La MK1 est un bel exemple et juste au FD Canada j'ai vu de très beaux setups qui pourraient avoir leur place.

esdafoo's 2JZ powered 190e! :butthead:

That's the kind of car that gets me going, not show cars like this.

That MK1 is pretty damn cool though, and as terrible as the Eclipse is, I have to give the guy props for the effort that must have gone into it. Seeing it makes me feel 19 again. *tu*

esdafoo's 2JZ powered 190e! :butthead:

That's the kind of car that gets me going, not show cars like this.

That MK1 is pretty damn cool though, and as terrible as the Eclipse is, I have to give the guy props for the effort that must have gone into it. Seeing it makes me feel 19 again. *tu*

This

Je suis d'accord que le MR car of the year devrais etre une auto qui est dans la section des membre et pas seulement un auto vue dans un show.

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

There should be more than one category

-VIP
-Sport
-DD
-Show-Car
-Drift Car

And why the f*ck is MTV's Benz not in there?

le civic lol ?

des roues, une suspension digne d'une envie de chier et une engine bay peinturé mauve, pas d'interieur rien, sa prend pas grand chose pour etre l'auto de l'année.

Y'a des builds vraiment impressionnant sur le board qui mérite d'etre en nomination pour l'effort et la recherche et non pour le cash donné a une shop pour qu'elle réalise les travaux.

There should be more than one category

-VIP
-Sport
-DD
-Show-Car
-Drift Car

And why the f*ck is MTV's Benz not in there?

Next year when there is more time we can look into expanding the categories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back