canadian protein - Bulk supplement - review ??

cobrAAA

Shop Representative
Anyone tried this site ?

Was going to order a few stuff from supplement source to make my own pre workout but then found this website which seems to offer better deal, just raw supplement, no BS marketing lol..

http://www.canadianprotein.com/bcaa-powder.html

Looking at some BCAA - Glutamine - Beta-aline - Multi-vitamine ( already have creatine/taurine/caffeine)

Feel free to offer me your suggestion as other supplement worth buying. thanks !

Jai commandé 2x5 livres de Waxy Maize il y a 1 mois. Les prix sont bas, shipping rapide(moins d'une semaine de mémoire) et le produit cest ce à quoi je m'attendais.

Bref oui je repasserais une commande. Sinon supplements canada quand tu commandes beaucoup de stock, tas jusqua 20% de rabais et free shipping. C'est pas mal mes 2 sites préférés quand il ny a pas de vente au popeye's.

It's all I use. Very happy after a year. Buy the new Zealand in 5lbs. You can order samples cheap to.

Don't buy the creapure, it doesn't dissolve well, and the bcaa powder tastes like monkey butt. You can mask the taste though

awww well im not really into portein, still got like 10lbs.. all i wanted was bulk supplement to make myself a very good pre-workout kinda.. and maybe some gaba and stuff like that.

would i be better off with unflavored allmax bcaa for exemple ? or they all taste like this and need to be masked ?

still doing a few research before pulling the plug !

I've got so far ;

AAK, Betaine anhydrous, BCAA, beta-alanine, agmatine sulfate, acetyl L carnitine, Gaba and taurine.

I ordered from them in the past, Protein, Creatine Ethyl and BCAA.
left satisfied but never ordered from them since. I go to GNC.

started using my pre workout formula.. i kinda tried to copy pre-jym formula which is suppose to be one of the best on the market right now. So far, I can honestly feel a better focus ( I'm more in trans with my audio-technica m50x then i was before lol!!) + i sweat more. More strenght ? more rep ? Hard to tell.. every weeks i upgrade my weight a bit more like I used to do before with some No-xplode or capsi-cret.

So I would say they are good buy. wish they had more coupon discount haha :)

I do 1scoop of everything of these ;

Beta-aline
Betaine
Creatine Mono
BCAA
AAK
L-carnitine

after gym ; 1 scoop of allmax whey

morning and before supper ; 1x costco kirkland multi-vitamin for men

at night ; one tea from david/teavana + 1-2grams of taurine.

Back