What Are You Driving This Winter?

Stirl_ae86

Legacy Member
Since the winter beater thread has turned into a bitch-fest, like it does every year, use this thread to post what you will be driving this winter. Feel free to post your tire setup, and any other changes you do to your car for winter mode.

No whining, just post your winter ride. If you car was not "worthy" of the beater thread, post it here. Post you beaters as well. If it has 4 wheels, and you're gonna have fun driving it this winter, post it up.

Daily:
GOPR6009-1.jpg

Beater:
PIC_1152.JPG

Last edited:
I am driving a winter beater, is this OK?

Pics to follow- camera is not used to the rust.

I am driving a winter beater, is this OK?

Pics to follow- camera is not used to the rust.

Anything goes! My goal with this thread is to point out that this is supposed to be a car enthusiast community, but sometimes it feels more like a troll den where people are just looking for a reason to bitch and moan about the most insignificant details.

I hear you!

Well it will piss people off to know that my prized car is a 1998 Type R , it gets stored because i love it- and the EVO is my beater....nothing beats a AWD beater.

Thanks for thread where we can all feel the love.

AE92 :p

Toute fonctionne ! Full electrique et Carburateur ! *tu*

157 000km une grand mere qui l'avait :D

Cette voiture a faite Montreal-Miami-Montreal ! 17hrs de route sans que l'aiguille de temperature monte d'un mm.

TOYOTA ! :bigup:

IMG_0120_zpsv2jeebya.jpg

la meme chose que j'ai mis dans l'autre thread de char d'hiver
Une Outback H6 3.0L avec du chauffage, de la traction pis du freinage

mon char d'été est serré, donc la releve va a un toyota venza 2009, j'ai hate de voir comment ca va dans la neige, j'ai changé mon jeep pour ça cet été

v6 et awd ca ne devrait pas etre trop penible

pas ma photo mais pareil a ça

javoue que ca fait un peu plus mononcle que mon challenger :), mais j'assume :)

Toyota%20Venza%202009-widescreen-06.jpg

Back