Where to find that damn UPS Customer Center in Lachine?

bassACE

Legacy Member
I hated UPS before but I hate them even more now.
I've already gotten lost in that shit area before trying to find the place, and now I have to go there again because Amazon decided to get UPS to deliver my package this time.

There's no way to actually find a phone number for the local branch/office, which is mindblowing. Yellow Pages.ca lists a 514 number for a local UPS and it's a bloody cruise line scam.

Does anybody know how to get to the desk where we can pick up our own packages that are supposed to be delivered to our homes?*banghead**banghead*

The address listed is 1221 32nd ave lachine, h8t 3h2 but that looks like an employee entrance and I don't see an office that would be accessible to the public. Any input?!

-20 west
-55th avenue north
-right on fairway
-at the end, turn right into the UPS lot, go through the swing arm gate where a guard is at post (tell him you are going to pick up a package
-drive past the entrance, and turn right, you will see a small parking lot for 4-6 cars on the building side and maybe 10 cars against the fence
-Entrance is at the door at the end of the truck docks.

12191321_10153128752851674_1015037829043864856_o.jpg

Ha! Not falling for that one again! I bet it leads right to your basement or some shit... :D

Just kidding, thanks a lot :) Very awesome of you. :D :clap::butthead:

The address listed is 1221 32nd ave lachine, h8t 3h2 but that looks like an employee entrance and I don't see an office that would be accessible to the public. Any input?!

Yes I have an input

just go in and stop being such a pussy :laugh:

I hate them so much those F UPS, got a package as a gift value of 100$, they charged me f 55$ of fees that's on 133$ canadian wtf?!?! I ask them if they can just pass thursday rather than monday/tuesday/wednesday, they said its 6$ more lol, and that they're keeping it 1 week only after which return to sender....

I try to avoid them like hell, but form now on, if seller isn't willing to ship with something else than UPS I'm not buying...

I hate them so much those F UPS, got a package as a gift value of 100$, they charged me f 55$ of fees that's on 133$ canadian wtf?!?! I ask them if they can just pass thursday rather than monday/tuesday/wednesday, they said its 6$ more lol, and that they're keeping it 1 week only after which return to sender....

I try to avoid them like hell, but form now on, if seller isn't willing to ship with something else than UPS I'm not buying...

you need to declare the package at 20$ USD value to not have a problem.

Back