Pain brun ou blanc votre sorte?

I love that apple shit too!

J'aime pas mal toute les pains sauf le smart weston. Pas capable.

Jai une boulangerie a coté de chez nous qui s'appelle moulin la fayette. Y font du criss de bon pain au fromage.

thick.jpg

Last edited:
blanc avec aucun grain parce que les grains sont toxiques pour le corps.

even if 10% of this article is true, i still don't see why I should eat any grains (or dairies)
http://wellnessmama.com/575/how-grains-are-killing-you-slowly/

I've been eating almost grain free, no soft drinks or "fake juices", no processed foods, and completely dairy free for more than 5 years now, feels good man (Paleo Diet)

Not sure if srs.

So you don't eat grains but eat white bread.....basically the worst "grain" you can possibly eat. How is eating white bread part of a paleo diet?

And then you give an article by welnessmama.....says she doesn't eat grains and sweets to lose weight and greatly decrease risk of disease but than she's pretty chubby (more than chubby actually) herself. I guess she stopped grain consumption very recently lol.

Her article is correct for the most part btw, even though it makes grains sound like the root of all evil when it comes to food and its correlation with disease, fertility etc. While I agree most are bad, they are far from being the worst items you can buy in a grocery store.....

Quand je fais des sandwichs c'est Ditaliano Brizzioli à l'huile d'olive
Je prend la même sorte pour mes pains hamburgers

Quand c'est du pain spécial genre aux pommes ou petits fruits je prend country harvest

Quand je veux un pain normal c'est Ditaliano 100% blé

J'aimerais essayer la nouvelle sorte boulangerie des campagnards bientôt

Not sure if srs.

So you don't eat grains but eat white bread.....basically the worst "grain" you can possibly eat. How is eating white bread part of a paleo diet?

And then you give an article by welnessmama.....says she doesn't eat grains and sweets to lose weight and greatly decrease risk of disease but than she's pretty chubby (more than chubby actually) herself. I guess she stopped grain consumption very recently lol.

Her article is correct for the most part btw, even though it makes grains sound like the root of all evil when it comes to food and its correlation with disease, fertility etc. While I agree most are bad, they are far from being the worst items you can buy in a grocery store.....

how is white bread the worst grain I can possibly eat? I chose white bread because it contains the LEAST amount of grains and because I eat the LEAST amount of bread possible. Whole wheat is the worst grain to eat because it has been biologically alered insanely, just like tomatoes and dairies.

White bread is indeed not part of the paleo diet, but it is nearly impossible not to eat bread. We all have to cheat somewhere lol

The least harmful bread you can eat is basic white with nothing added to it.

Others here chose enriched white bread with 16 grains or whole wheat bread with added grains. All breads are unhealthy.

Yes I agree with you though, they are indeed far from being the worst items you can buy in the grocery store. (that would be candies, fake juices made from concentrates, soft drinks, cereals loaded with grains and sugar, processed food i.e. microwaveable garbage, and dairies).

Lexus, we seem to be mostly in agreement!

All of this revolutionized the way grains were “created”.
The new species of wheat was “weather resistant” and this, coupled with the elimination of insect blights, gave us more than enough wheat to supply hungry people everywhere. Companies such as Dupont and Monsanto grabbed hold of this opportunity and, with no regard for nutritional value, began to “feed the world”.
Wheat is now resistant to drought, pests and blight through the use of chemicals
It’s easy to harvest which has given farmers a dramatically high yield per acre
Biological manipulation (hybridized but technically not genetically altered) has made it higher in gluten (so it bakes into a fluffier end product)
We’re eating seeds that have been grown in synthetic soil to make a wheat that’s macerated to flimsy dust, then bleached and chemically treated, a “food” that no other animal will touch.

Dr. Mark Hyman, author of The Blood Sugar Solution: “This new modern wheat may look like wheat, but it is different in three important ways that all drive obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, dementia and more. It contains a super starch, amylopectin A, that is super fattening, a form of super gluten that is super inflammatory, and [acts like] a super drug that is super addictive and makes you crave and eat more”.

Dr. William Davis, author of Wheat Belly: “This thing being sold to us called wheat is this stocky little high-yield plant, a distant relative of the wheat our mothers used to bake muffins, biochemically light-years removed from the wheat of just 40 years ago.”

Conclusion
Grains, a food group that we didn’t eat for 97% of our human existence, are now at the base of the USDA food pyramid with 6-11 servings a day recommended.

http://paleoleap.com/what-is-wrong-with-grains/

Last edited:
how is white bread the worst grain I can possibly eat? I chose white bread because it contains the LEAST amount of grains and because I eat the LEAST amount of bread possible. Whole wheat is the worst grain to eat because it has been biologically alered insanely, just like tomatoes and dairies.

White bread is indeed not part of the paleo diet, but it is nearly impossible not to eat bread. We all have to cheat somewhere lol

The least harmful bread you can eat is basic white with nothing added to it.

Others here chose enriched white bread with 16 grains or whole wheat bread with added grains. All breads are unhealthy.

Yes I agree with you though, they are indeed far from being the worst items you can buy in the grocery store. (that would be candies, fake juices made from concentrates, soft drinks, cereals loaded with grains and sugar, processed food i.e. microwaveable garbage, and dairies).

Lexus, we seem to be mostly in agreement!

http://paleoleap.com/what-is-wrong-with-grains/

Pourtant, tu as l'air à t'en mettre plein la gueule avec la graine a Tokarski! :thefinger

J'en mange pas souvent a chaque fois je passe pas le "sac" avant expiration... mais je prend gadoua blanc

Si c'est pour faire des toast une fois de temps en temps comme moi, fait le congeler. Tu met le pain congeler direct dans le toaster et ca ne fait aucune différence de gout, ça prend juste quelques secondes de plus...

Vous allez peut-être rire mais mon préféré c'est le pain grand-mère de St-Méthode.

Quand je fais l'épicerie j'essaie de faire des choix plus intelligent.. je préfère acheter d'une petite entreprise familiale qu'une multinationale, pis anyway il est meilleur et bien plus frais.

400x400_fit.jpg

Back