Pour ceux qui joue souvent à la bourse..

[ShInGo]

Legacy Member
Qu'est-ce que vous visé comme retour sur investissement en %? C'est quoi une bonne année pour vous?

Si je joue souvent avec ma bourse sa compte tu ?

En general mon retour sur investissement est asser bon

+/- 10%.

I'm at 11% right now. Last year I was at 18% with the same investments. I feel pretty confident with what I have.

I'm looking forward into interest rates in the usa before adding more money. They had 1.5% grow this year. I don't think they'll hike the interest rates as far as I know. The economy isn't ready for that.

I'm waiting for some advice before feburary... no rush.

20% goal. Im all cash right now except for some soft commodities, oil, a little gold and puts on a few stocks and indices. Yes, i've turned very bearish.

Time will tell.

je suis a +57% en date d'aujourd'hui.

BED-TSX
OGI-TSX
TWD-TSX

j'ai mis 10k$ dans chaque au debut octobre ... c'etais un hit or miss ... a date j'ai hit ...

Because liberal pothead :) maintenant attendre en 2016 pour la legalisation :) = profit

It's a good idea to be bearish Dibbs. GTFO indicators appeared july 1st for DJIA, august for S&P500 and september for NASDAQ. I set my indicators monthly, otherwise it is too sensitive with a shorter time span. What I do is that I look at institutional money. When they start selling off, usually market gets volatile for about a year and then shit hits the fan. When institutional money gets back in, that's when it bottoms and it indicates to load up the truck. I'll look on monday if indicators get back to green, which I doubt but you never know. I tried to sell puts this week and I couldn't get filled. Very frustrating.

To answer OP, I'm an investor, not a trader nor a gambler. My outlook is very long term therefore a yearly rate of return is meaningless to me. That being said my strategy is to make investments that will give me my money back within five years.

What about trading forex? Good, bad idea? Which broker, etc.?

and to invest through a mutual fund (like fond Mawer), through the celi, which broker or bank?

What about trading forex? Good, bad idea? Which broker, etc.?

and to invest through a mutual fund (like fond Mawer), through the celi, which broker or bank?

to trade forex profitably, you need to have a lot of leverage... I wouldn't trade forex myself with all the currency devaluation going in the market (japan printing money, ECB printing money, china printing money, USA printing money, errbody printing money). Who knows what is going to happen down the road...

It's a good idea to be bearish Dibbs. GTFO indicators appeared july 1st for DJIA, august for S&P500 and september for NASDAQ. I set my indicators monthly, otherwise it is too sensitive with a shorter time span. What I do is that I look at institutional money. When they start selling off, usually market gets volatile for about a year and then shit hits the fan. When institutional money gets back in, that's when it bottoms and it indicates to load up the truck. I'll look on monday if indicators get back to green, which I doubt but you never know. I tried to sell puts this week and I couldn't get filled. Very frustrating.

To answer OP, I'm an investor, not a trader nor a gambler. My outlook is very long term therefore a yearly rate of return is meaningless to me. That being said my strategy is to make investments that will give me my money back within five years.

According to BAML, institutional money has been getting out of this market a while ago.

Who-Is-Buying-102715.jpg

Your graph fits perfectly with what I said, it clearly indicates a increased rate of selling by institutions in june, july and then again in august. Monthly indicators tell you what happened the previous month.

Your graph fits perfectly with what I said, it clearly indicates a increased rate of selling by institutions in june, july and then again in august. Monthly indicators tell you what happened the previous month.

how do you derive your indicators? funds flow data is usually not readily available (to my knowledge!)

Back