Sometime real life is a self-parody (Holocaust Thread)

OK. Great. Let's NOT talk about it and mostly let's stop trying to figure out a solution.

That's how the jews wound up in concentration camps and millions were gassed in the 1940s. People didn't want to talk about it and chose to ignore it until it was at their doorstep.

Hey I even bet that's how they started in Egypt and Syria, they thought ISIS and their other Islamic radicals were just a fad and if they ignored it and carried on they'd go away.

So go ahead and ignore the problem, so that in 2-3-5-7-11-13 years (sorry for quoting prime numbers there) years when they're knocking at your door like Jehovah's witnesses you can ignore them. Only instead of asking you to talk about their Guard Tower and leaving peacefully when you say "no thanks I'm good" , they tear down your door and force you to worship their version of God, or if you choose not to, offer to decapitate you for free while your family watches, let's see then if you can keep ignoring it.

Maybe if you pull the drapes shut and close the lights they'll think nobody's home and just leave.

It's easy to ignore a problem.

It's not so easy to ignore it when it's taking your lifestyle, your family, your belongings, home, etc.

De quoi tu parle ignorer le problème?

Je te parle d'un sub forum politique pour emmener la discussion dans un endroit ou elle va pouvoir s'épanouir parce qu'elle prends trop de place dans OT. Criss si les mods ont créé un sub-forum de rénovation....je pense qu'un sub-forum politique serait intéressant. Je me rends compte des problèmes que tu parle, you know where I stand on religions and the PC bullshit, I just don't need to see 20 threads about it at any given moment in OT that's all. I'm not fucking stupid, I see what's happening around the world, that's the part you two don't seem to get. Just because we don't obssess over it like Kossak doesn't mean we IGNORE it.

Wake up, I'm not spaceman spiff for fuck's sake.

Slacktivism:
Slacktivism can be defined as the act of showing support for a cause but only truly being beneficial to the egos of people participating in this so-called activism. The acts tend to require minimal personal effort from the slacktivist

actions performed via the Internet in support of a political or social cause but regarded as requiring little time or involvement, e.g., signing an online petition or joining a campaign group on a social media website.

De quoi tu parle ignorer le problème?

Je te parle d'un sub forum politique pour emmener la discussion dans un endroit ou elle va pouvoir s'épanouir parce qu'elle prends trop de place dans OT. Criss si les mods ont créé un sub-forum de rénovation....je pense qu'un sub-forum politique serait intéressant. Je me rends compte des problèmes que tu parle, you know where I stand on religions and the PC bullshit, I just don't need to see 20 threads about it at any given moment in OT that's all. I'm not fucking stupid, I see what's happening around the world, that's the part you two don't seem to get. Just because we don't obssess over it like Kossak doesn't mean we IGNORE it.

Wake up, I'm not spaceman spiff for fuck's sake.

moi accord avec toi.
mon probleme c est ca va limite encore plus mon public. But toute propagande est broadcasté

mais en revanche je vais pouvoir posté sans retenue dans un didicated sub forum. là pour vrai je post un thread sur 10 que je voudrais faire.

je ne veux pas floodé O.T .... Je ne joke pas.

aussi pas la faute a LG. Spiff il scrap toujours tout les thread avec ses buzzword a deux ball de libertard.
moi et LG ce on shoot c est que pour résonné spiff.

le sub forum reste toujours une bonne alternative.

pour revenir sur ton example de la page 1

t5IEcQU.png

heyhey

Last edited:
Back