2013 A3 TDI Competition Package

BORA BOY

Legacy Member
I need some advice just got back from Audi as my lease ends in Dec and I was going to buy the car back and keep it for my daughter in a couple of years.
Things started to go south when I was at MB looking to trade it in a few months ago and they were going to pay the extra months on the lease and I would have made an extra 3K on the trade vice Buy-Back plus the tax saving for trade in value difference; now they do not want the car or are offering stupid low money.

At Audi the rep told me that there is no way to deal the price down to buy the A3 and I can not even order a Q7 TDI; as of today they are also off the market.

Questions for those who may know;

1 What is the real market price of this car, minor scratch on hood but mint Daytona Grey Pearl heated competition package seats, headliner, piano trim, black mirrors and roof (pano Glass) NO Navi with 56,000KM

2 What discount can I deal to buy the car if any?

3 What discount should I expect on a new Q7 given all this BS or not 5-6% off sounds like a good starting point?

Thanks

1 - market values are affected as long as vw/audi will not be able to resell these vehicle so around early 2016.

2- buy back is not negociable. you buy it or return it. period

3- 5-6% is a huge discount. if you get that, take the deal!

1 - market values are affected as long as vw/audi will not be able to resell these vehicle so around early 2016.

2- buy back is not negociable. you buy it or return it. period

3- 5-6% is a huge discount. if you get that, take the deal!

c'est enorme considerant que la marge de profit moyenne est a 7-8% lol

Back