Event Coverage: 12 Crazy Widebodies From The 2015 SEMA Show

DannyITR

Administrator
Staff member
The 2015 SEMA show is wrapping up today at the Las Vegas Convention Center. SEMA is a must-attend for any car enthusiast at least once in their lifetimes. Being an industry and media-only event, you might need to get creative if you’re not media or don’t work in the auto industry in order to attend. Heck, it would be worth it to start a blog covering the automotive world just to be able to go. If you can’t do that, convince your friend who works at the local performance shop to put your down as staff and send you.

You think you’ve been to big shows before and are prepared but nobody is ever prepared for the size and scale of this operation. This is the largest convention center in the world and it takes several days of walking just to see everything.

We’ll have more coverage in the coming days but for now we’ll start with these twelve gorgeous widebodies. Enjoy.

http://www.montrealracing.com/wp/wp/2015/11/12-crazy-widebodies-from-the-2015-sema-show/

sema01.jpg

sema04.jpg

sema05.jpg

sema07.jpg

sema08.jpg

sema09.jpg

sema10.jpg

sema11.jpg

sema14.jpg

sema15.jpg

sema19.jpg

sema20.jpg

I just got back. I had missed the last two years and man every time I go I forget how huge this show is. Its impressive the quality of cars ( for the most part) From the tuner cars to the crazy lifted trucks.. My feet hurt.

This was the most busy show in 7 years that I go..... and they were strict with passes.

so many gay couples in attendance.....

Back