Video Tesla driver doing dumb shit...

Al4traZ

An idiot use Tesla autopilot while sitting back seat !

Stupidity has no limits in this world, Tesla is already aware of this lack of jugdement and is going to take action according to Elon Musk :

Elon Musk said:
Tesla overlord Elon Musk isn’t best pleased. “There’s been some fairly crazy videos on YouTube,” he’s been reported as responding to other videos of Autopilot-related japes.

“This is not good. We will be putting some additional constraints on when Autopilot can be activated to minimise the possibility of people doing crazy things with it.”

Source : http://www.topgear.com/car-news/fut...man-drives-autonomous-tesla-model-s-back-seat

Last edited:
J'ai un focus et il y a un sensor qui détecte quand je met ma tuque sur le banc passager (pour le airbag) mais Tesla on pas ca. ROFL

meme si yavais un sensor yaurais quand meme des cave qui metterais une brique sur le siege pour que ca continue de rouler.

J'ai un focus et il y a un sensor qui détecte quand je met ma tuque sur le banc passager (pour le airbag) mais Tesla on pas ca. ROFL

thats the passenger seat. my car has it too. but theres never anything in the driver seat, because it is assumed that in order to drive the car you have to be in driver seat.

but technically speaking I can drive the car from the backseat, using my hockey stick for the pedals and some strings for the steering wheel.

thats the passenger seat. my car has it too. but theres never anything in the driver seat, because it is assumed that in order to drive the car you have to be in driver seat.

but technically speaking I can drive the car from the backseat, using my hockey stick for the pedals and some strings for the steering wheel.

mercedes et Audi ( j'en suis certain) on un sensor qui sais si aucune main n'est apuyé sur le le volant et desactive le systeme apres quelque seconde

cetais la solution

Wtf le volant de la Mercedes.

yjTx8AXiE.jpeg

Of course there is a sensor for the airbag and the driver's weight... So it's very easy to implement the driver's seat detection. Is just some easy programming.
The point is that Tesla probably did not think some very smart human being will do that...
Although...auto pilot is auto pilot...what the hell, the car must drive by itself.

lol people talk like they know everything about everybody, mind your own business you dont know shit about me funny ass people, believe me or not idgaf it's really the least of my worries.

Im out of here, people think they are the king in town of whatever, being on some columbo shit anyway yall are strangers to me I really dont care what you all think.

When people don't care about what others think, they don't make a post saying they don't care.

lol people talk like they know everything about everybody, mind your own business you dont know shit about me funny ass people, believe me or not idgaf it's really the least of my worries.

Im out of here, people think they are the king in town of whatever, being on some columbo shit anyway yall are strangers to me I really dont care what you all think.

When people don't care about what others think, they don't make a post saying they don't care.
What's going on? You didn't post in this thread at all and nobody talked about you...

Unless you are that fake RS4 baller's double account and forgot to switch before replying?

I don't understand what's going on with this post lol

Back