Armoires de cuisine Élysées in Laval?

GotBass?

Legacy Member
I'm currently planing a new kitchen for my house. Dimensions aren't standard so I'll get custom cabinets built. I'm considering dealing with Armoires de cuisine Elysée in Laval, to build and install the cabinets. Anyone dealt with them? How was the quality of the job? Good service?

connait pas, pour un logement que je refaisais, j'avais fait affaire avec Armoire Agly a mascouche, pas chere et bon service

I'm not necessarily looking for the cheapest price. I'm looking at mid-range quality (no point in spending 100k for a kitchen in a 350k house) and will pay a fair price. Most importantly, I want someone that works well and that stands behind his product/service. I've dealt with contractors on 3 occasions in my life and only had bad experiences. Every single time, I was unsatisfied with the work. It's interesting how they all hide and stop returning phone calls when problems come up... Because of this, I typically do everything myself. However, I don't have the skills, the tools nor the time to build my own kitchen cabinets. If anyone has personnal experience with a company that is professionnal, accountable for their work and that will actually make things right for their clients when things go bad (without having to resort to threats and formal notices), I'm open to suggestions.

Back