Antirouille sur vos BMW = Oui ou Non?

lastlong

Bonjour gang,

J'aimerais savoir si vous mettez de l'anti-rouille sur vos BMW?

J'ai déjà entendu dire par un peu "n'importe qui" que les BMW/Audi/Mercedes/etc n'avaient pas besoin de se faire shooter de l'anti-rouille...

Dans ma tête, c'est une voiture comme n'importe quel autres marques qui peuvent rouiller quand même!?!?!?

Merci.

c'Est juste que leur métal est galvenisé donc plus résistance contre la rouile et c'est garantie 12 ans donc si il y a perforation il te remplace le panel

c'Est juste que leur métal est galvenisé donc plus résistance contre la rouile et c'est garantie 12 ans donc si il y a perforation il te remplace le panel

La plupart sont garantie 8 ans corrosion à part certain modèle

BMWs rust and rust very quick. I am already starting to see E90s (pre and facelift) models starting to rust on the bottom on the doors and hoods.. Corrosion warranty is 12 years starting from 01/04 build date.

I have a little bit of rust starting around the windows pillars, do you guys know if that's under warranty? I'll have to call a dealer obviously... I heard that if you're not the original owner, you need to have a good maintenance record of the car...

My wagon is a 2002, I spray it every year.

It is original paint and only has a bit of rust in the bottom of the drivers door. All the wheel arches are perfect.

Best $60 a year I spend.

I go to Anti Rouille Cap St Jean, Real is the owner , super nice guy. Takes 15 minutes, with an appointment, then drips for a couple of days, park in front of someones house you don't like :) Tell him the tint and remote starter guy sent you....

http://www.antirouillecapstjacques.com/en/contact-us

I have been going there with every car I have ever owned.

Even if you have an old beater that is starting to rust, cover it in oil and it will slow it down and almost stop it.

If it doesn't drip it doesn't get into the places rust starts.

Back