New blackberry priv (android with physical keyboard)

look great. butsoo expensive.

the passport is a great phone. the issue are the application.
Try to use Open VPN on this is a pain.

android sure will help on that side.

If the price were more compelling, I think they would have a winner.
I love BB's and am still "rooting for the home team" but I think at that price point they shot themselves in the foot. My 2c

Je mennuie du clavier de mon BB, je vais le considérer sans hésitation au printemps à l'échéance de mon contrat!

Les apps le probleme??

Tu peux avoir pratiquement tout les apps Android sur un Blackberry 10
Sur le Priv ca va etre encore mieux.

Les apps le probleme??

Tu peux avoir pratiquement tout les apps Android sur un Blackberry 10
Sur le Priv ca va etre encore mieux.
Je pense que ça a été amélioré, mais au depart c'etais de la vrai marde installer des apps Android

Is it expensive? Sure.

But considering it is a premium phone with a few unique features and it;s still cheaper than Apple or Samsung flagships, I think the price is ok.

If this is a success, for sure they bring more same style models with lower end specs at lower pricepoints.

Les reviews son pas super...

Ah oui, j;avais vu une seule mediocre apart ca, juste du bon. Do share.

Got a BB Passport and love it. I installed SNAP and Google services on it and pretty much all apps from the play store work. The Priv rocks and with Android integrated it should be a slam dunk but it's going to take time for them to gain back the lost consumer base. Coming up next will be the BB Vienna.

^^ As tu réussi a faire marcher snapchat? Moi il a marché jusqu'a l'update, depuis ce temps il me demade d'installer googe play

Moi j'ai un Leap

Les spec sont assez ordinaire mais c'est tres efficace comme interface pour travailler, dans les jeux ca lag le processeur est pas la mais c'est pas le but du telephone.

La beauté d'un Blackberry est que tu te leve a 4h45, check tes affaires dessus, fait jouer la radio dessus une bonne partie de la journée, tu t'en sers comme hotspot, fait des courriels, photo, l'échappe a terre, reviens a la maison a 20h en écoutant de la musique dessus...... Et la batterie est encore a 56%....
Tu te couche, tu te leve, elle est a 54%....

Telephone moins performant sur papier mais dans la vie de tout les jours ca fait tres bien le travaille et tu profite d'une tres bonne batterie.

Toute mes chums avec des Iphone ou des Androids full techno passe leur temps a chercher des prises électriques.

^^ As tu réussi a faire marcher snapchat? Moi il a marché jusqu'a l'update, depuis ce temps il me demade d'installer googe play

Moi j'ai un Leap

Les spec sont assez ordinaire mais c'est tres efficace comme interface pour travailler, dans les jeux ca lag le processeur est pas la mais c'est pas le but du telephone.

La beauté d'un Blackberry est que tu te leve a 4h45, check tes affaires dessus, fait jouer la radio dessus une bonne partie de la journée, tu t'en sers comme hotspot, fait des courriels, photo, l'échappe a terre, reviens a la maison a 20h en écoutant de la musique dessus...... Et la batterie est encore a 56%....
Tu te couche, tu te leve, elle est a 54%....

Telephone moins performant sur papier mais dans la vie de tout les jours ca fait tres bien le travaille et tu profite d'une tres bonne batterie.

Toute mes chums avec des Iphone ou des Androids full techno passe leur temps a chercher des prises électriques.

J'ai un Nokia Lumia 635, et avec un usage normal je fais 2 jours sans problèmes, parfois 3.

Got a BB Passport and love it. I installed SNAP and Google services on it and pretty much all apps from the play store work. The Priv rocks and with Android integrated it should be a slam dunk but it's going to take time for them to gain back the lost consumer base. Coming up next will be the BB Vienna.

I have the classic for work and i think it sucks... the keyboard is great but the phone itself is so slow. there's always a significant lag between when I want to do something and when the application actually executes that task. Sometimes I think it may have to do with my company's config of the phone.

I have the classic for work and i think it sucks... the keyboard is great but the phone itself is so slow. there's always a significant lag between when I want to do something and when the application actually executes that task. Sometimes I think it may have to do with my company's config of the phone.

I have the Classic as well and get little to no lag, not sure what's wrong with yours.

Installing amazon android apps is easy breezy but after the initial setup, so is sideloading apks.

the camera is sucky though and so is the so called assistant. BB maps is not quite as good as google maps either. But despite the several drawback, I still love the device and I'd probably only change for a Priv or a smaller version of the Priv (something between the Priv and the old Torch) if that ever gets developed.

charge 150 $ less , make a model without the keyboard

i would totally give BB another chance for a high end touch phone that works with android , and buy some stocks !

I have the Classic as well and get little to no lag, not sure what's wrong with yours.

Installing amazon android apps is easy breezy but after the initial setup, so is sideloading apks.

the camera is sucky though and so is the so called assistant. BB maps is not quite as good as google maps either. But despite the several drawback, I still love the device and I'd probably only change for a Priv or a smaller version of the Priv (something between the Priv and the old Torch) if that ever gets developed.

thanks, I get it's my company configuration which makes it lag :(

Avec le quick charge sur les derniers android tu peux remettre 85% en genre 15 minutes avant de partir.

Mais qqn sur la route ça charge pas vite dans l'auto c'ta peine si le mien reste stable branché dans l'auto si j'ai les maps ouvert.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Back