Video Chris Harris on Cars - LaFerrari v Porsche 918 v McLaren P1 at Portimao.

La Ferrari est la seule qui a un look acceptable pour un char de ce prix en 2015. Les autres ont l'air de chars de jeu viédo sans license du début des années 2000.

Maybe it's just me, but if I had enough money burning a whole in my pocket to contemplate buying one of these three, I would buy neither.

I would think something more enjoyable to drive would be far simpler, far more personal, more driver-centric, more classic that does away with electronic managing of handling and road assessment, something pure and unspoiled by "progression".

I can only think of the Signer 911 and Eagle Low Drag GT.

If I had money that I could waste on enjoyment, it wouldn't be spent on a vehicle of performance by numbers. It would be of performance by emotion, and sadly none of the objects attached to the automotive market today speaks louder to my feelings than certain sports cars built in the time of unregulated masterpieces.

La Ferrari est la seule qui a un look acceptable pour un char de ce prix en 2015. Les autres ont l'air de chars de jeu viédo sans license du début des années 2000.

moi au contraire je trouve la LaFerrari la moins belle des trois.

Ma finir demain parce que je doit allé dormir mais je suis surpris que Ferrari on laissé sortir le video avec le temps le plus slow dans les lap lol

why I bought a 2004 Z06, last year of the C5

Maybe it's just me, but if I had enough money burning a whole in my pocket to contemplate buying one of these three, I would buy neither.

I would think something more enjoyable to drive would be far simpler, far more personal, more driver-centric, more classic that does away with electronic managing of handling and road assessment, something pure and unspoiled by "progression".

If I had money that I could waste on enjoyment, it wouldn't be spent on a vehicle of performance by numbers. It would be of performance by emotion, and sadly none of the objects attached to the automotive market today speaks louder to my feelings than certain sports cars built in the time of unregulated masterpieces.

Je sais pas mais la P1 a quelque chose de tellement plus bad-ass que les 2 autres niveau look, mais j'pendrais la Porsche, because Porsche.

I think the plastic door handles and dash look pretty cheap

The toyota echo has better handles

Remember that these cars were built to show the potential of production cars with their performance capabilities, alongside with their specific design traits, such as thinner windsheilds to save weight, carbon fiber tubes, turn-knob performance setups, and much more. I don't believe these cars were built to actually increase revenue either, as limited production products like this for companies could actually end up going negative, but it's the intelligence that is the gain.

If you want a car to provoke your emotions, that is up to personal choice. Anything you prefer would be a car of choice. These vehicles are more of an engineering feat, such as the Bugatti Veyron was in 2005.

J'adore les 3, mais au lieu de les acheter, pour le prix des 3 j'aurais une Ariel Atom et un yacht.

J'adore les 3, mais au lieu de les acheter, pour le prix des 3 j'aurais une Ariel Atom et un yacht.

Le fait est que la personne en moyen de posséder les trois possède aussi trois douzaines d'autres véhicules, un yacht, une demi-douzaine de résidences et probablement un jet privé.

Rendu dans ces ligues-là, c'est jamais une question d'argent.

Close.jpg

Close_Enough.png

There will never be a better video about cars than this one.

50minutes of pure joy, passion and sound.

Agreed! That was simply incredible. We had to wait a long time for this video and it was well worth it.

I had a shit eating grin plastered on my face from 40:00 until the end.

Tiff was pretending to talk to Clarkson on the phone when he stepped out the of van? Hilarious...

Agreed! That was simply incredible. We had to wait a long time for this video and it was well worth it.

I had a shit eating grin plastered on my face from 40:00 until the end.

Tiff was pretending to talk to Clarkson on the phone when he stepped out the of van? Hilarious...

Clarkson and company were at the track at the same time as Harris was.. Tiff looked petrified driving the LaFerrari! but wow holy understeer from that thing batman and arm failing. Surely the Ferrari boys can set it up a tad better. The 918 is massively impressive with the grip and torque vectoring but gawd that P1 is stunning, it looks like its from 50 years in the future! I loved the shot of it sliding and tire smoke coming off the back, you can see the clear sunlight through the body/rear wing. However I'd still take a LaFerrari because V12 !

It's amazing that McLaren can give us such road cars but the F1 team is pisspoor.

Back