Investors: KaloBios Pharmaceuticals Inc crazieness

D_Accord

Legacy Member
Do we have MR members who quadrupled their investment since last week?
I've never seen anything like this
First we heard the news of this poor sucker who tried to short it and went in the whole for 100k and then this sudden surge...

If you had bought it at 50 cents and invested $10,000 just a couple of weeks ago today you'd be sitting on $800,000 at this very moment...

db8e23dbcc03b014e0418abcfb73f66f.jpg

Do we have MR members who quadrupled their investment since last week?
I've never seen anything like this
First we heard the news of this poor sucker who tried to short it and went in the whole for 100k and then this sudden surge...

If you had bought it at 50 cents and invested $10,000 just a couple of weeks ago today you'd be sitting on $800,000 at this very moment...

the sole and only reason why this stock is going up is because shorts are getting squeezed into the stratosphere... not sustainable and would not touch at this point.

I'm just wondering how can you sniff out that kind of stock rise, unless you know somebody or something..

the sole and only reason why this stock is going up is because shorts are getting squeezed into the stratosphere... not sustainable and would not touch at this point.

This is such an awesome pump/dump yet people are like lemmings and they are diving in. Anybody who observed this could've easily doubled their investment overnight.
This is like a swing trader's dream lol.

I'm just wondering how can you sniff out that kind of stock rise, unless you know somebody or something..

1) The guy went and bought 70% of the shares
2) ~50% of people were short (i.e. 50% of people borrowed shares from someone and sold them)

this situation gives rise to a short squeeze because you can demand your share back from the people who borrowed them. So people are scrambling to cover their shorts by buying on the open market and make the price rise.

The situation was predicted to happen last friday, so yeah, if you're a day trader or swing trader, it would of been a good trade. dangerous side is that you don't know when the short covering will stop and price will go back down to pre-short squeeze levels.

Not my type trade because I have 30-day restrictions on my holdings.

Last edited:
Something tells me it's gonna drop today.. premarket is almost -15%.. hope those who profited from yesterday's run got out.

Trop risque. Lol a tous les pseudo-connaisseurs qui pensent que c'etait facile a predire... Toujours facile de dire que c'etait previsible APRES.

ayoye....je gere moi meme mes placements a la bourse et ce genre de bond en si peux de temps... tu ne peux pas prevoir sa...criss faut que tu sois un initie ou que tu ailles une solide boule de crystal!

Back