Food products - vos decouvertes et recommendations

Lexus

Je sais qu'on avais des thread de suggestions pour pas mal tout mais je me rapelle pas avoir vu quelque chose pour les produits alimentaires. Soit que vous avez decovert un nouveau produit ou que vous voulez recommande une marque en particulier pour un produit plus commun, partager ici!

Pour commencer, je vous recommende fortement la gamme de produits Raureni http://www.raureni.ro/fr/ qu'on peut acheter chez Adonis mais aussi d'autres epiceries plus petites, generalement ceux avec des produits est-europeens.

J'ai pas toute essaye mais leur confitures (specialement celle de roses) sont to die for et les sirops sont tres bon aussi.

wild-pink_english.png

Ingredients: Pink salmon, salt.

$9.59 for 6 cans at Costco. It's 160g per can, drained so works out to $9.99/kg for ready-to-eat salmon. Cheap source of high-quality protein, omega-3, calcium, and vitamin D. Cans are BPA free and wild pink salmon is the fish lowest in mercury, 100x less mercury than tuna.

Ingredients: Pink salmon, salt.

$9.59 for 6 cans at Costco. It's 160g per can, drained so works out to $9.99/kg for ready-to-eat salmon. Cheap source of high-quality protein, omega-3, calcium, and vitamin D. Cans are BPA free and wild pink salmon is the fish lowest in mercury, 100x less mercury than tuna.

you eat it like this on its own? ,

are those the cans with the bones and skin in it ?

you eat it like this on its own? ,

are those the cans with the bones and skin in it ?

Yeah I rinse it in a strainer to reduce salt and break it up into smaller pieces. I either eat it on its own or mix it with savoury oatmeal. It's pretty good with hot sauce, sriracha, yellow mustard, etc.

Bones and skin, they're very soft so you don't have to remove them. Calcium *tu*

want to know this too . If not . its a no brainer .

They have bones and skin. Not hard to take out since it's one big chunk of salmon, all you have to do is remove the spine. I don't though, I like the bones and skin. They're nutritious.

You had me at Wild Pink Salmon. You totally lost me at Salmon+Oatmeal. Seriously healthy, just seems like a really weird combination.

You had me at Wild Pink Salmon. You totally lost me at Salmon+Oatmeal. Seriously healthy, just seems like a really weird combination.

It's satiating, I like having it post-workout. They go well together, just need to know how to cook it. Add cumin, oregano, black pepper and a hot curry mix to the oatmeal, then when it's cooked mix it with rinsed/minced salmon in the pot.

Toxicbug y mange du saumon dans du gruau paske c'est nutritif pi apres ça y se claque un 2L de yogourt glacé. lol Cherche pas la logique lui y'aime ça de meme.

^LOL. Yin and Yang!

Anyone remember these?

71gVdYo1oXL._SL1000_.jpg

They're back... $2 each. $2 for 28g of sugar and corn syrup. What a fucked up age we live in...

http://preservecompany.com/
a Iles du prince Edward
Les preserves(confiture) et marmalade sont débile!

on en avait acheter 8 différent quand j'y suis allé il y a 2 ans...ca pas toffé longtemps dans les armoires et une fois ouvert...le pot se vidait vite tellement c'est bon!
et rammener une 10aine pour un collègue qui connaissait deja la place.

on en as recommander l'année suivante.

Il ship sans probleme.

Toxicbug y mange du saumon dans du gruau paske c'est nutritif pi apres ça y se claque un 2L de yogourt glacé. lol Cherche pas la logique lui y'aime ça de meme.

Actually I eat it because it's nutritious and cheap. Also I don't eat ice yogurt anymore, sugar makes me too hyper LOL! Grilled chicken + beer FTW :D

It's satiating, I like having it post-workout. They go well together, just need to know how to cook it. Add cumin, oregano, black pepper and a hot curry mix to the oatmeal, then when it's cooked mix it with rinsed/minced salmon in the pot.

that seriosuly sounds like what my Jacked up friend would eat .. wwill buy a can

For me

ITalian SOdas and Artesianal PAnettone at Berchicci imports in ST-LEO

Tonic, Bitters, Chinotto etc... even if its an american brand its the italian market and totally different

Chocolate/chestnut PAnettone (some sort of soft Bready CAke) is heavenly

Last edited:
ngaous1.png

orangeade gazeuse avec abricot, c'est importee d'Algerie c est addict je trouve ca dans les Marches Palumbo , y doit en avoir ailleur aussi

Back