New Lincoln MKZ

h-lover

Legacy Member
http://www.durhamregion.com/community-story/6133036-lincoln-unveils-quiet-luxury-in-the-2017-mkz/

I'm trying to understand why someone would chose to buy this vehicle over any of the competition? It just looks boring and bland and a cross between a Chrysler 300 and an Audi A4. Lincoln needs to fire everyone in the design team and rework the entire lineup from the ground up. The ad department, however is doing a great job with Matthew Mcconaughey.

LOS ANGELES, CA: After languishing in obscurity in the luxury automotive market for several years, Ford’s Lincoln brand has been on a roll of late.

Sales are up 16.6 per cent in Canada this year with increases of 14 per cent for the MKZ and 64 per cent for the MKX leading the way in the month of October.

Perhaps more importantly, Lincoln has been able to attract a younger demographic with the average of age of buyers now 58, down from 67 a few years ago.

So with those figures in mind and sales momentum building in North America and globally, particularly in China, Lincoln couldn’t find a more opportune time to introduce their redesigned MKZ midsize sedan than right now when the market is red hot.

Lincoln designers have redone the MKZ from the inside out. For example, engineers have gone back to switches and dials on the ventilation and audio functions in place of slider adjustments. As well, interior craftsmanship has been a priority along with special attention to detail to bring out the “quiet luxury” Lincoln is emphasizing in the brand.

Outside, the MKZ features the new look Lincoln front grille.

A potent 3.0-litre V6 twin turbo is available to power the new MKZ. Making 400 hp and 400 lb/ft of torque, this will be the engine of choice for driving enthusiasts. For others, a 245 hp 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine will have to suffice or a hybrid model that is also returning.

In Canada, all models will have all-wheel drive except the hybrid, which will be front-drive only.

LincolnMKZmain_Gallery.jpg

Lincoln_MKZ_front___Gallery.jpg

Lincoln_MKZ_interior___Gallery.jpg

mcconaughey_lincoln_ad.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.png

Je suis mitigé. Autant que j'adore le look des nouveau MKC et MKX, celui là me semble weird. Lumière de A4. Grille de Jaguar XF. Ça flow pas bien, pas du tout. Le derrière jure! Pis ça c'est supposé devenir la nouvelle image corporative de Lincoln pour les modèles à venir...

un 2.0L I4 de 245hp ? J'espère qu'il y a un turbo là-dessus ...
Ben non, ils ont licenciés le moteur atmosphérique de la s2000... Apparemment que le rev limiter à 9000rpm va être une première dans le segment.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Est certainement plus belle que la mxz de ce moment, jen ai une Lincoln un MKS 2009, il on fais des petit changement en 2011 et jaime tellement pas leur grille, on aurai dit une billet grill eBay, celle la elle est pas mal moins pire mais ce que je trouve de la mkz cest que le cul est comme "gonfler" et que l'espace entre les roue arriere est trop etroite donc sa fais comme un gars qui a un gros chest et des patte de coq lol

Back