s2000 engine tans and diff SOLD

I recently bought a wrecked S2000, I took out what I wanted and now I'm selling the motor trans and diff. The motor is still in the car and can be heard running. Its a low mileage ap1. I am looking for 3k for the 3 pieces. I don't want to separate right now. you can take whats left away for the same price it has an ap2 cluster in it showing 70k kms. The price is firm as its a pretty good deal. You could use for kit car as well as almost everything is there. I want to keep the rear axles, brakes and coil overs.

Thanks

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Last edited:
I recently bought a wrecked S2000, I took out what I wanted and now I'm selling the motor trans and diff. The motor is still in the car and can be heard running. Its a low mileage ap1. I am looking for 3k for the 3 pieces. I don't want to separate right now. you can take whats left away for the same price it has an ap2 cluster in it showing 70k kms. The price is firm as its a pretty good deal. You could use for kit car as well as almost everything is there. I want to keep the rear axles, brakes and coil overs.

Thanks

That's a pretty good deal considering JDM shops sells them for 3500-4000$ without differential & with unknown kilometers. Good luck.

Back