Who has the best prices on Vibrant and Magnaflow components?

boxcarracer

I'm looking to buy some exhaust components (have the p/n) and want to know who has the best prices in Montreal and surrounding area?
Thanks

You can probably order it off Summitracing.com and get it to your front door for cheaper. Might take 4-5 business days though.

pfff, exhaust "components"... Full length of pipe, couple clamps, and a swazall blade gon run you about fiddy bucks. Be a man, run it straight

You can probably order it off Summitracing.com and get it to your front door for cheaper. Might take 4-5 business days though.

I've ordered A LOT of parts from Summit Racing, they are pretty good but Max @ VD can beat their prices on some parts. Magnaflow and Vibrant stuff are some of those. :)

Quand j'ai fait faire ma ligne cette été, j'ai tout commandé les pièces chez Docteur du Pare Brise et ça arrivait en moins de 7 jours.
(résonnateur et flanges en stainless)

Les tuyeaux de stainless mon soudeur les avaient en stock et le muffler vient d'une shop JDM

Photo-2015-09-21,-22-02-10.jpg

Just checked Summit and they have great prices, plus shipping to my door saves a lot of hassle.
Thanks!

Back