Video 2017 NSX = slowest supercar

I like the guy's way of describing.

And old NSX >>> new NSX

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

He doesn't even say it's slow. It's not slow actually...what a biased title.

The video only says good things about the car... it just doesn't have the "spirit" the old model had...big deal... Still a great supercar, engineering at its best.

^^^ fanboy spotted.

Yes it's fast. Yes it has a great suspension and no turbo lag at all.

But many flaws, no steering feel whatsoever, torque vectoring making the car acting differently at different speed, etc.

Electric brake pedal, I wonder how well that will work if something happens and the computer is out of order.

^^^ fanboy spotted.

Yes it's fast. Yes it has a great suspension and no turbo lag at all.

But many flaws, no steering feel whatsoever, torque vectoring making the car acting differently at different speed, etc.

Like most modern cars, it lost its soul. It's just not possible to recreate yesterday's classics. The car still seems quite impressive

The same thing that happens when something cuts your brake line...

To be honnest, it's easier to detect if it's gonna fail when it's mechanical... no? Can't plan to change your computer or sensors.. don't get me wrong technology is great bur for brakes... not sure

How well does any drive-by-wire car work if the computer is out of order?

He said it. The only problem is calling it a supercar. It's a great car.

What are you comparing it to? The new high end hybrid supercars? Come on! It's only a fraction of the price. But compared to high end sport cars, exotics, I'm sure it deserves its respect.

The end of Honda? Fred, Fred, Fred... You know better than that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The same thing that happens when something cuts your brake line...

Actually you can cut a brake line and still able to drive the car and stop safely, but with diminished braking capacity. Most cars have two separate systems, others 3 and some even have all corners independent. Plus you have your hand/emergency/parking brake as a last resort, till they all go push button too. But with everything is going with a push of a button, where is the, or what is the backup?

Pour le prix c'est pas la fin du monde. Il n'y a pas bcp de voiture avec cette technologie. Comme il est dit dans le vidéo. C'est un "supercar" des gens de ville. (Je vois sa comme une Audi R8). C'est bon dans tout, mais sa se distingue pas des autres sur les capacités de track.

I think it sounds great! The sad part with this car is that it took so long to develop and doesn't look that pretty, that rear end wtf! Overall they did an okay job.

I was hoping for a more purist car, and less of a "supercar".

I dont give a shit about supercars.

Give me a steering column, a throttle cable, a manual transmission please. A stop-by-wire system.. Dear god no..

Might not be the most ligtest one or most engaging one but certainly upthere with the big boys in terms of looks and techs.
All the things he complains about applies to most of the supercars these days. Its not just nsx that grew fatter and got bombarded with high techs.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

La première étape ce serait de mettre ce reviewer dehors.

La deuxième ce serait de backé l'adjectif «slow» avec un hot lap, ou quelques données que ce soit, et avec quelqu'un qui a du bon sens derrière le volant...pas ce gars.

Back