Un char avec un budget autour du 10k

Jetta sedan 2004 1.8T 199332 kilo

probleme mecanique dessus la cremaillere a coule, rouille en dessous du char,

ok

Tu veux plus econo que ta Jetta ou similaire?
Plus comfo que ta Jetta en terme d'espace, comfort de suspension, gagdget ou toute les 3?
Moins cher a repare et mecanique plus simpliste que la Jetta?

Cote performance, es-tu pret a avoir quelque chose de moins performant si les autres criteres sont la ou tu veux au moins les memes performances que la Jetta?

once something breaks on these, OP will have to sell a kidney to repair it.

You either dont read or play it stupid all th etime by posting your volvos in every single thread on MR.

BRB let me post an R or 2.5t as an economical car that doesnt cost much when it breaks...

My father has a 2.5T with a tune (2009), he barely does any highway and averages 10.7L/100km.
Please explain to me what breaks on these all the time that costs vital organs to replace?

Just did the front brakes on the S60... 350$ with labour and top notch parts.

J'adore mon CC 2010 par contre il va être un peu plus que 10k tax in

Envoyé de mon SM-G920W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

My father has a 2.5T with a tune (2009), he barely does any highway and averages 10.7L/100km.
Please explain to me what breaks on these all the time that costs vital organs to replace?

Again you dont read, where did I say that they break all the time? Youre a fanboy, and thats fine, its just not the first you post irrelevant Volvos in threads where they dont belong. Unless op that the same understanding of economical as you, I dont see how what you post is considered economical.

And according to you this is economical

t7254n.jpg

90sio6.jpg

There's a reason why all these s60r's are so cheap. Awd, turbo 2.5T, 300hp, comfy & luxurious, all these for only under 9k?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peu importe si la marque est réputée fiable ou non, c'est pas dur de comprendre que plus tu as de gadgets et de performances, plus le hazard rate est élevé.

Last edited:
J'aime bien mon Passat 2010 aussi. Avec le 2.0tsi (2008.5-2010) c'est fiable, bonne performance et assez économique! C'est sur que l'entretient est plus dispendieux que d'autre voiture, mais sa reste une berline relativement performante et luxueuse!

Again you dont read, where did I say that they break all the time? Youre a fanboy, and thats fine, its just not the first you post irrelevant Volvos in threads where they dont belong. Unless op that the same understanding of economical as you, I dont see how what you post is considered economical.
Solid cars that drive nice and have decent power. Cheap as fuu to fix as well.

Only bummer is they look a bit dated.

Please convert that to L/km and please consider how much more car you have for 1-2L more. And considering that everyone on MR is constantly ''V6 Dans Panne'' it ain't that bad.

But please keep suggesting cars that eat their own subframes and rot within a few years (unless owner is super anal on maintenance and upkeep)

There's a reason why all these s60r's are so cheap. Awd, turbo 2.5T, 300hp, comfy & luxurious, all these for only under 9k?
They drop in value fairly quickly, they are garbage when badly maintained... But speak with a few people that had some... Cheaper than most other cars to maintain.

Solid cars that drive nice and have decent power. Cheap as fuu to fix as well.

Only bummer is they look a bit dated.
Yeah but they maintain their ''lines'' , you can spot a volvo from a mile away... Nowaday looking at most cars you have trouble guessing what it is lol

J'aime bien mon Passat 2010 aussi. Avec le 2.0tsi (2008.5-2010) c'est fiable, bonne performance et assez économique! C'est sur que l'entretient est plus dispendieux que d'autre voiture, mais sa reste une berline relativement performante et luxueuse!

TSI c'est de 2008.5 a 2013.5

TSI c'est de 2008.5 a 2013.5
Le parlais pour les Passat non CC. Le modèle B6 normal a été discontinué en 2010! Comme tu dis le TSI est utilisé encore pour les autres modeles!

Envoyé de mon HTC One en utilisant Tapatalk

Back