Request to @DannyITR for a modest increase to picture size allotment- for car pics

Should admin increase picture size allotment - Est-ce que, admin doit adjuster image

• YES ! /OUI !

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • no/non

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

student13

Dear Memebers, I have opened a thread/poll to request that @DannyITR , please adjust album , picture size allotment increase for the following reasons: Its darn hard to resize all photos to 195 KB/ image. Moreover, fighting with the php uploader thingy is tough.

I understand server space is not cheap, but in the era of multimegapixel Android/iPhones, the definition of pictures is just going to keep getting increased. Perhaps, we can put a cap on all members for X amount of MB of total album space? Anyhow, Merry Christmas, and thank you for looking at this request.

If other members agree, please add your voice . Thanks.

on peut hoster des images direct sur mr ? TABARNAK fais 8ans jsuis ici je savais pas.

Aucun problème! Je l'ai mis a 1MB. Pourtant Vbulletin c'est le pire logiciel pour hébérgé des photos. Ca fait des années que je cherche une meuillere solution.

Test. Seems thumbnails aren't working but you can attach the images using advanced reply > manage attachments.

Attachments

• 1215-acura-nsx.jpg
    1215-acura-nsx.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 18
  • recaro.JPG
    recaro.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 19
9bca1193384abd2a2f812aa9f68503a3.jpg

Request to @DannyITR for a modest increase to picture size allotment- for ca...

On tapatalk I see my thumbnails!

aa927ec222c68be17e769c8cb4cc831f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back