Is this a police car yes or no ???????

student13

I took this picture a while back just never botherd to post it. I saw two meant in shirts and ties coming out of the most funniest vehicle I ever saw. Basically and unmarked patrol car with lots of License plate scanner equipment on it .... even cameras in the bumper. But, if the Montreal Police or SQ wanted to be inconspicuous , this wasn't the way to do it. PS : After I took pic of this , I noticed the men in shirts and a tie trying to take pictures of one of my cars .... I guess as a method of harrasment.

So what is this a police car or not a police car????

img1.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

i would say yes based on the picture since the car has some light on the roof. THEY COULD BE ORANGE THO

They have that dome antenna on the trunk also that really looks like the one on police car.

It's either that or a repo company.

HAVE YOU PAID YOUR BILL ?

Ils check si tu as payer tes plaques ou si il y as un mandat contre toi.

Non, un belle journee, j'ai decier de manger du poulet, puis, je note deux hommes en costume (cravatte chemises blanc), dans PFK, puis jai pris photo et aller manger. Les hommes en cravatte, m'ont observe, et quand ils onf finis avec leurs repas, encercle mon vehicule, puis ils on partez. Avant que les trolls commence, toutes mes vehicules sont payes en comptant.

POLICE OU PRIVEE ???

PS, note the camera in the bumper.

PPS: I am pretty sure that I took more pics of the plates of the car even. I just don't have time to ruammge through my HDD.

3rd party company that does work for the SPVM/SQ on contract.
They find people with unpaid tickets, non up-to-date registration, etc and report them to police.

3rd party company that does work for the SPVM/SQ on contract.
They find people with unpaid tickets, non up-to-date registration, etc and report them to police.

Non, un belle journee, j'ai decier de manger du poulet, puis, je note deux hommes en costume (cravatte chemises blanc), dans PFK, puis jai pris photo et aller manger. Les hommes en cravatte, m'ont observe, et quand ils onf finis avec leurs repas, encercle mon vehicule, puis ils on partez. Avant que les trolls commence, toutes mes vehicules sont payes en comptant.

POLICE OU PRIVEE ???

PS, note the camera in the bumper.

PPS: I am pretty sure that I took more pics of the plates of the car even. I just don't have time to ruammge through my HDD.

Youre so much in deep shit you dont even know. They are probably monitoring your internet right now. You downloaded movies right?

C'était une voiture de police avant qu'elle soit achetée à l'encan gouvernemental, c'est évident.

Elle a les moldings sur le côté des portes, bas de caisses latéraux color match au lieu de noirs, fog lamps, grille avant chrome, démarreur à distance/alarme... Rien de ca sur un PI, à la SQ du moins..

Bien sûr les mags et les vitres teintées aussi mais bon...

Elle a les moldings sur le côté des portes, bas de caisses latéraux color match au lieu de noirs, fog lamps, grille avant chrome, démarreur à distance/alarme... Rien de ca sur un PI, à la SQ du moins..

Bien sûr les mags et les vitres teintées aussi mais bon...

Au fond, on s'en calisse, le char est encore plus laid que mon Sx4

I guess as a method of harrasment.

So you take pictures of folks and their car in public and it's totally cool (it is), yet someone takes a pic of you it's harassment. (In bold, no less) As usual, the logic is strong with this one.

It's say it's not a police car based on the following:
- That's a 2006-2010 charger. Based on model year, it should be "miled out" by most departments at this point.

-It has door moldings, chrome grill surround and fog lights. Those are all things the police spec cars usually don't have. I can't be positive, but the wheels don't look right either. They look like alloys, they should be 18" steelies (with or without bolt on plastic covers)

It wouldn't make sense to order a street appearance package and slap all those things on the roof.

Seeing as you wanted to limit the harassment you inflitcted on them, I'll give you a pass on not getting pics of the interior where you'd either see a column (police) or floor (civy) mounted shifter.

Bottom line is: not all police cars are "police packs". Most importantly, not all "police spec" cars are actual police cars. Especially as they get older.

Back