Si vous aviez 200k par an quel char acheter ? 200k annual salary what car buy

this
2016_Ninja_H2_WEB_01.jpg

+

this
2016-Jeep-Grand-Cherokee-SRT8-Hellcat-rear-view.jpg

The Maserati sedans are 83-120k base price.
A quatreporte on 5 years comes to 2570/month tax in.
Your monthly income at 200k is over 4k per cheque.

...you can afford a maserati.

Holy sh!t. So for 5 years, you're spending over half your salary on your car?
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

I think I'd drive a loaded manual Golf or GTI, and keep a clean motorcycle for the extra smiles.

Damn le thread est rendu : Je me demande entre un Civic ou un Corolla. Fuck that un bixi...

Je me prendrais un Maserati (Chrysler) Ghibli et je serais heureux.

Knowing me a 2014 BMW 550i, I'd try to get a 6 speed manual from the M5 and install it. Other than that some rims, an ecu reflash and a nice exhaust would do it for me.

I'd also have a 2014 GL350 bluetech to slum around in especially during winter.

I'd buy used because I'll let someone else eat the worst of the depreciation.

Damn le thread est rendu : Je me demande entre un Civic ou un Corolla. Fuck that un bixi...

Je me prendrais un Maserati (Chrysler) Ghibli et je serais heureux.

Problem with the question is you dont have a set budget for your car, you have to figure it out.

Question should have been "you have X amount to spend on a car(s) what do you get?" But because of the way its worded people are over here calculating their income taxes instead of answering the question loll

200k gross salary usually does not bring you in a super car unless you already have a lot of money at the bank, no kids and a small house that people earning 100k gross would have. Let take the case of a VP in a middle sized company earning 200k gross.The guy probably put 18% of his salary in REER (36K) which bring his gross salary before taxes to 164k which mean 100K net.

Most people I know having that kind of money have, as already said before, have Audi A4, A6, BMW 3 or 5 series, Mercedes C, E class etc. Remember that a well loaded 5 series is close to 100k.

That said with that money I would have a slightly used Porsche 911 at lease a 4S.

Lol ca c'est comme employé...Pis même en tant qu'employé, ce qui te reste dans tes poches dépend de pleins de facteurs...

Combien tu mets en REER et combien la compagnie match en % de REER par exemple.

Lol ca c'est comme employé...Pis même en tant qu'employé, ce qui te reste dans tes poches dépend de pleins de facteurs...

Combien tu mets en REER et combien la compagnie match en % de REER par exemple.

l'épargne c'est a ta discretion. Moi j'ai prit me tables de deductions a la source pour un emploi sans avantages sociaux

a vintage muscle car and a honda civic

Because if I'm making 200k a year, I'm smart enough to realize most high end cars depreciate like crazy.

Back