Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

a 30cm of snow is announced for early next week...not that im complaining, I can live without it....spent new years in quebec city and they had a good amount that fell that night with no grass to be seen anywhere lol

So, 3 cm in reality? Meteomedia keeps getting their predictions wrong and yet they are still in business...

Seen a lady yesterday getting stuck halfway in a little snow while trying to park in with her huge RWD SUV. Was going to help her but when we made eye contact she did one of those "annoyed bitch eye rolls" so I said fck it and left. An hour later coming back she was still halfway in the same spot talking on her phone.

Seen a lady yesterday getting stuck halfway in a little snow while trying to park in with her huge RWD SUV. Was going to help her but when we made eye contact she did one of those "annoyed bitch eye rolls" so I said fck it and left. An hour later coming back she was still halfway in the same spot talking on her phone.

lies

Hahaha ca la changer 3 fois en 24h !! Au debut c'etait mardi 10a15cm apres plus ou moin 5cm pour mardi et la vue qu'ils sont trop mauvais c'est plus facile de crisser nimporte quoi partout !

Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4x4 edition 2018

N’importe quoi Météo Média.

516cc5ddbeb1585454c11b10380d12d0.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

il y 2 jours on annoncait 3 jours d'affilé avec 15cm, maintenant je vois 10 à 15cm mercredi pi that's it.

il y 2 jours on annoncait 3 jours d'affilé avec 15cm, maintenant je vois 10 à 15cm mercredi pi that's it.
Pis mardi en après-midi pluie et 3 degrés pour faire fondre le 10 cm qui va avoir tombé.

Le lendemain -20. Watch out tva nouvelles qui parle des trottoirs a Montréal glacés et le monde qui se petea gueule.

<<J'avais pas le choix de prendre le trottoir pour aller chercher mon café, je n'avais pas regardé la météo, alors j'ai mis mes talons, et j'ai tombé sur le coin de la rue. C'est vraiment dangereux>>

Manon, 54 Ans, Rosemont.

Bon bin je vous confirme que mon AWD débarque plus.

Le pompiste ce matin :
"Ta faite ma journée toi ... voir ton char cassé dans cour du dépanneur c'est beau a voir."

Meanwhile, ici :
fgdfgd11.png

Back