Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

bon a rien en daily? criss tasser vous les madames en elentra!

ouais, mais les caliss d'élantra pissouse, sont sur la gauche, moi je suis les 4runner sur la droite, en 3e , rpm à 3800 pour garder la traction sur les 4 roues.

la ca va bien allé, ils ont enlevé les banc de glace qui réduisaient la largeur de la voie de droite,

ca passe, ca passe !

ouais, mais les caliss d'élantra pissouse, sont sur la gauche, moi je suis les 4runner sur la droite, en 3e , rpm à 3800 pour garder la traction sur les 4 roues.

la ca va bien allé, ils ont enlevé les banc de glace qui réduisaient la largeur de la voie de droite,

ca passe, ca passe !

part moié pas ces 4runner. toute des débile qui chauffe ca

Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4x4 edition 2018

ed27c2f31231c51910f4496f4cbe0093.jpg

Eh boy quand je vois plus la rive sud habituellement sa sonne en fou le soir
Pis la comme je travail de soir ca va être de la marde

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Un peu plus l’est dans une grosse tour verte...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah complexe desjardins of course. J'aurais du reconnaitre les chauffages sous les fenetres et le Kim Fung en face. Belle vue - J'ai eu celle du 2020 pendant longtemps mais a l'oppose - vers le mont Royal direct sur le terrain de McGill et ou ils tirent du canon tous les jours du souvenir.

one of the last days i'll have to cross a damn bridge to get to work.

thoon.

for now, i'll just work extra late until the igloos get towed away.

J'avais un rendez-vous médical à 11h30. J'ai pris la décision de revenir et rester à la maison plutôt que d'aller au bureau pour 4 heures d'ouvrage et 2 heures de rage au volant. Meilleure décision de la semaine.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

I have so much ice and snow inside the wheels and in the wheel wheels and on my brakes that the car is making all kinds of sounds. Will have to go watch a movie where they got an indoor parking just to have it all melt away.

Also POS CACAtire MotoMasterMyA$$ winter wiper blades, one just broke while I was driving and the other turned into a block of ice. Wish they would make the old motomaster winters with the rubber cover on them, those lasted a whole season or two before any problems. These POS wiper blades were already replaced once.

20180207_143502.jpg

20180207_143837.jpg

20180207_143506.jpg

20180207_143852.jpg

Went to walmart and got a set of Rain-X all seasons because that sorry excuse of a store barely had any to pick from (I guess restocking is too much to ask for). Surprisingly they worked better instantly compared to MotoMasterMyA$$, even though I had to return one right away because it was broken in the box.

I have so much ice and snow inside the wheels and in the wheel wheels and on my brakes that the car is making all kinds of sounds. Will have to go watch a movie where they got an indoor parking just to have it all melt away.

Also POS CACAtire MotoMasterMyA$$ winter wiper blades, one just broke while I was driving and the other turned into a block of ice. Wish they would make the old motomaster winters with the rubber cover on them, those lasted a whole season or two before any problems. These POS wiper blades were already replaced once.

View attachment 31978

View attachment 31979

View attachment 31980

View attachment 31981

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2EQ7AKh1jI

Went to walmart and got a set of Rain-X all seasons because that sorry excuse of a store barely had any to pick from (I guess restocking is too much to ask for). Surprisingly they worked better instantly compared to MotoMasterMyA$$, even though I had to return one right away because it was broken in the box.
Costco Michelin 9$ each.

Sent from my G3223 using Tapatalk

Costco Michelin 9$ each.

Dont. Esti qu'ils vont mal. Je l'es ait depuis 2 mois et je les déteste. La glace pogne dedans comme des wipers originaux de Pontiac sunbird 87. C'est bon pour la pluie, c'est tout.

Dont. Esti qu'ils vont mal. Je l'es ait depuis 2 mois et je les déteste. La glace pogne dedans comme des wipers originaux de Pontiac sunbird 87. C'est bon pour la pluie, c'est tout.
Sont sur mon truck pi y vont bien. T'es sur ces pas ton char le problème lol

Mon char est parker au fond de la cour a la job dans 1 pied de neige, j'ai hate de finir et d'aller garocher ca partout

Back