Incoming snowstorm - Enjoy your AWD/4X4s boys and girls!

As mentioned before I went with Hakka 9s studded for the Mini They are the best winter tire I've ever had

Yes Pirelli are a top of the line tire or the marketing says that but all the winter tire they make are crappp. Slottozero ala Slidedozero , hard as a brick at room temp

As mentioned before I went with Hakka 9s studded for the Mini They are the best winter tire I've ever had

Yes Pirelli are a top of the line tire or the marketing says that but all the winter tire they make are crappp. Slottozero ala Slidedozero , hard as a brick at room temp

Quite pricey also, a quick search on PMC tire where I bought mine, for the same size they come up double more or less the hakka 9s than what I have, yikes.

Petite question pour vous

J'ai beau chercher, je suis incapable de trouver

Où puis-je trouver la quantité de neige tombée pour une journée dans une ville

Quand je suis sorti lundi soir avec le S4 dans la tempête, j’étais comme meh c’est un peu over-rated des hakka9, ça glissait quand même pas mal. À matin sur la glace/neige tapée, holy cow, la je peux dire que des hakka9 c’est pas over rated, ça grip en fou...

Je trouvais la même chose de mes Pirelli pis en fin de compte, tabernacke je'aime bien.

Faudrait j'essaie des hakka9 prochaine fois, je sais pas si c'est pas mal plus dispendieux.

honestly, i got the Ice Zero FR from the dealer and I was really impressed with this tire last winter

You guys are here talking about Hakkapelitta 9s, Pirelli Sub Zeros, Michelin Ice, Nokians and such - meanwhile this morning on slightly slippery roads a blue Civic with a matante driving her kids to school had trouble getting up the Des Combattants slight incline at the light.

Next light I pull alongside the car: It's wearing "Sunfull" winter tyres.

You guys are here talking about Hakkapelitta 9s, Pirelli Sub Zeros, Michelin Ice, Nokians and such - meanwhile this morning on slightly slippery roads a blue Civic with a matante driving her kids to school had trouble getting up the Des Combattants slight incline at the light.

Next light I pull alongside the car: It's wearing "Sunfull" winter tyres.
We don't even sell those unknown brands. Can we get them. Yes. But it's going to be endless phone calls "you sold me bad tires" etc. For the most part people don't mind paying that little extra for something good

Now to be fair I did put a set of Chinesium tires on my in laws Civic that sits in the driveway most of the winter because they are in Florida. Father in law F30 has new Altimax

We don't even sell those unknown brands. Can we get them. Yes. But it's going to be endless phone calls "you sold me bad tires" etc. For the most part people don't mind paying that little extra for something good

Now to be fair I did put a set of Chinesium tires on my in laws Civic that sits in the driveway most of the winter because they are in Florida. Father in law F30 has new Altimax

:) I have four season winters on the Saabaru: Nokian WRG4. They only get slippery on ice but it's easy to control the wheel-spin and braking + the car is manual = can slow down better than ABS.

The car has 273.000kms now. I don't know how long it will last or even make it through the winter - not giving any warning signs but apparently those 2.0T H engines tend to just "go" so I don't want to drop 500$ on new winters for it. Not for the 30kms/day I drive mostly sitting in traffic.

J'ai fait 18 heures en ligne de deneigement sa commence rough pour une petite bordée de Novembre.

J'ai eu l'occasion d'essayer les nouveaux Pirelli Ice Zero que j'ai installé la semaine passée sur le Yaris. Un peu de wheel spin au décollage (auto poid plume) mais au freinage c'est intense, sa brake comme sur l'asphalte.

J'ai les même sur la Sportwagen et je les adore.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

C'étais avant hier. Today la "track" chez mon chum doit être MALADE !!! c'est vraiment nice comme place et surtout privé :D

75603810.jpg

Not sure which Slottozero you have experience with.

Been driving a 240i for the past week on brand new Slottos, they grip pretty hard in snow and ice, as I have been rigorously testing for approximately two hours last night and Monday night.

Not sure which Slottozero you have experience with.

Been driving a 240i for the past week on brand new Slottos, they grip pretty hard in snow and ice, as I have been rigorously testing for approximately two hours last night and Monday night.

En résumé, ce ne sont pas les pneus mais le conducteur qui fait la différence? C’est ça?

Question de noob :

1. Les Hakka 9s dont vous parlez, y'a juste une marque qui fait ca, ie Nokian, ou y'a plusieurs différentes marques qui font des Hakka 9s?
2. Un collegue m'a dit que c'est illégal avoir des studs sur un char et rouler en ville, true or false?

Back